☆BONUS : Areum encounter Namjoon☆

The bonus are side episodes that don't take place at the same time as the main plot , feel free to skip them if you aren't interested by character development.

(This bonus is supposed to be funny but can be triggering so warning. )

♤~♡~♢~♧

I was planning to do a surprise visit to miss Y/n . She has been so kind to me so I have prepare a chocolate cake for her (Appa teach me how to do it ). I wear some different clothes has the weather is a little cold today .

I grab my yellow hat and go off on my journey!  Skipping along the street make me quite nostalgic

I grab my yellow hat and go off on my journey! Skipping along the street make me quite nostalgic. It reminds me when mommy was with me . We often goes outside and she tooks me on the playground, I could played for hours but now with my condition and status...

Sighing I only realized that I had reach the house. I made my way to the kitchen and put the cake on the counter. Miss Y/n is like a mother to me so I put a little card beside the cake. It reads 《Thank you mommy !♡》, I admit that I bought it at the supermarket.

I was so happy that I didn't notice the newcomer. I look at him and turns out it was Namjoon.

" Wait who are you? Y/n's little sister ? No she said that she got no siblings and you're really young... wait-"

I followed his gaze which was on the little card I bought for miss Y/n . Suddenly an idea popped in my mind. I smirk in delight as I was going to have fun .

" Actually mister, what are you doing in our house?~☆ Are you a friend of mommy ?~☆ "

When I pronounced those words, the color of his face completely dissappear and his eyes were wide from the shock . It really took all my self-control to not burst laughing.

" B-but if Y/n is your mom- Then where is your dad ? "

" Mommy said that she will find one for me soon and when this happen I will finally have a dad to play with me.~☆ "

Meanwhile Namjoon gulped and I could see him sweating a little. I was ready to add more salt but suddenly the front door opened and miss Y/n entered the kitchen.

" Areum? Namjoon? What are you doing here ? "

I quickly explain the situation by telepathy and she agreed to continue the prank with me .

" Areum darling, would you mind to go upstairs? Mommy have to talk with her friend. "

She sent me a little wink and run out of the kitchen but I stay not far away.

" Namjoon allow me to explain, I don't want you to have the bad idea. "

" I could never think bad of you Y/n , I was just surprised. "

He was blushing a little and miss Y/n didn't notice it , surely because she must think that 'cause of he is nervous. I'm surrounded by weird adult. Because I want a dramatic turn I told miss Y/n what she should say, at first she was hesitant but do it and.

" Actually I think she told you already but actually I found her when she was a baby in the street, she was so young and fragile I couldn't let here outside so I took her and raised her as my own daughter. "

She started to tear up just like a told her, she is a amazing actress ! Namjoon aka the soon new boyfriend of miss Y/n pulled her into a hug .

" I don't know what to do Namjoon ! I told her that I would found her a dad but not one would want me ! "

" Hey it's okay, if you want... I can be her dad . "

oh , OH, HOE ! I didn't thought he would say that but having him as a dad would be funny. I told her by telepathy to end the conversation here. She agreed and I made my entrance in the kitchen.

" Ah... Mommy I'm hungry... "

Then this giant bent down on one knee and took my hand, I look at him with a wtf expression and he smile kindly at me . This nigga is really starting to scare me (mommy said that's a trait a get from father ), I turn for help to miss Y/n but she had a amused expression on her face. I return my attention to the student and he said .

" Areum, I'm your father. "

Dafuq ? I remember Dad saying this word a lot . But does this man was serious right now ? Even if miss Y/n is like a mommy to me . Can I accept this man as a father ?

Somehow I have a feeling that his love for miss Y/n is quite strong... a little too much maybe...

♤~♡~♢~♧ ♧~♢~♡~♤

Areum's diary entry #1 :

Mommy has always been kind and gentle with me .
She always had time for me even if she worked hard to maintain peace among the three realm.
Lately, the "Reality " the realm were mommy and the others came show a lot of problems.
Even if my brothers tried to help , it wasn't enough.

And one day , she and the others disappeared .
Leaving only me and my brothers, she leave me a letter , telling that when I will really need her , she will come back.
We cried for hours but my oldest brother decide to become the next God as the universe still needs his ruler.

Everything was fine at first, difficult but fine.
Then one day he disappeared , so my second brother took the lead.
And it happened again and again , leaving only me now.
And soon it will be my turn, I missed mommy so much and prayed for her to come back, to hold me in her arms and comfort me and finally now...