♤♡ Saving Point ◇♧

Warning: the story takes place after the bad ending and going back in time.

My arms were resting on the edge of the window as I gaze at the full moon on the sky , a slight breeze caressed my skin sending a chill down my spin. It was indeed a beautiful night. And I couldn't help but think about the last words Jungkook told me. He asked me to stay inside and to not get out .A strange request it would have been if there wasn't a murderer but he told me that before the news was spread so what did he truly meant?

I didn't have time to come with another theory as a scream resonate in the street.

" AAAHHHHHHH !!!"

...

...Wait didn't this already happened?

I took a deep breath as my conscious was back to my body , my hands impulsively went to my neck to check for any bite wounds and found none. It's only after calming down that I realized that I was in my room in front of the window. I was extremely confused as I could swear I was outside laying in the ground about to get mauled by a werewolf.

All answers were brought to me when a familiar situation played again. A scream cut through the silence of night . The exact same one as before. I could only reached one possible hypothesis.

" Did I went back in time? "

As much as the thought of it was ridiculous,  it wasn't as much as what was happening in this whole world, maybe it was just another thing to roll with.

" But I would rather not have to go through that again to find out. "

Feeling completely exhausted with the whole ordeal and knowing that the person outside could manage themselves, I promptly went to bed . Resting for the upcoming day . Still a part of me was relieved to be back inside my cozy house and not between Jungkook's claws to be transformed into a breeding machine.

Not that the thought of children repulse me , far from that ( Areum is a proof ) but I definitely don't want them in that context. Also...

Can I still be pregnant even if I'm dead ?

...Hum, I would rather not find out now.

~☆~☆~☆

The early rays of sunlight feel like a blessing and a proof of me surviving a horrible and terrifying night . Let's push this unfortunate encounter in a corner of my mind and absolutely not think about it, also it's gonna be hella awkward with Jungkook-

*Ding Dong*

My thinking was interrupted by the sound of the doorbell, and it was very suspicious and confusing if we relate to what happened a few hours ago. But I didn't need to dwell on it for too long as I got a text.

☆~CONVERSATION START~☆

Hobi :
TIME TO RISE AND SHINE~☆
6:37

: Y/N
Hey , why so happy in the morning ?
6:37

Hobi :
Actually I was wandering if you would like to walk to school together
6:38

:Y/N
Sure , when do you want to leave ?
6:38

Hobi :
...Welllllllllll actually I'm in front of your place hehe. Since it's still early how about we just wait and chill and after that we leave 20 minutes before class ?
6:39