♤♡ Radio Love Highway ◇♧

The sun was setting down as the evening hours rolled by. The cottage was quiet except for the sound of Jackson in the kitchen while I was laying on the couch and playing with the buttons of the toaster. Toasters are truly the best bathbombs by the way.

Jackson was looking at me with a focused eye as he puts the plates for dinner on the table. He stayed silent as he just watched me playing with the piece of cooking equipment mindlessly. After a few seconds I just stopped and sighed.

" ...Alright, I'm going to have a bath. "

" Not with the toaster right? "

" ... "

" Y/n put the toaster down. "

Putting down the item on the coffee table, I pushed myself back into a sitting position before glancing up at him with a blank expression.

" You know, the first time I jumped it wasn't really because I wanted to die. "

" What? "

" I just wanted to get away. Well, sure I kinda wanted to die but more than anything I think I felt lost and unsatisfied. So I wanted it to stop and get far away from everything. "

" Why didn't you told me? "

" I explained that already. I didn't want to bother you and I felt at a loss, I didn't really think you could help. "

" Are you serious? "

" Don't take it against you, it was me. If I truly didn't think you could help me in any way we wouldn't be here still together today. "

" I guess so... "

" Anyway, this after life getaway is really doing things to my mental health. Both good and bad. However it is still a getaway, we will go back home at some point and that's the most important. So I'm willing to push my limits and do certain things if it means we can go home faster. "

" We don't have all the time in the world... Wait what do you think is happening to our real bodies?! "

" Most possible scenarios is that they're at the hospital right now but we're not in the clear yet, if we don't hurry we won't have our bodies anymore. "

" Wait you mean- "

" We're on borrowed time. "

~☆~☆~☆

Laying in the relaxing and warm bubble bath, I stilled my thoughts to decompress. Taking in the soft pastels colors of the room, I found it hard to believe this world was once as soft and kind as the colors in it. The description I got was literally the world of the Carebears. So you understand my apprehension.

Especially concerning the boys, imagining them with whole other personalities was weird. But Clémentine is the one who assured me it was true. So to hear that Jimin used to be that cute and wholesome nurse student is giving me chills thinking about it.

But it actually can be a lead. I should try to hang around Jimin and it's been awhile since I last heard of him anyway. Need to check if that fool is still alive. And if he didn't catch another STD. Joke aside I really don't know what he has been up to.

In the meantime, my last encounter with V left me disturbed and kinda scared. His words could have meant a lot of things, but all bad things. How am I supposed to interpret this? He knows everything about my situation? The truth of this world? Or like was he saying this as a piece of information or like a threat? In any this definitely wasn't good.

And this note, I sighed while sinking deeper in the bath. My hands throwing bubbles around as I dived underneath the foam to dissapear...

~☆~☆~☆