♤♡ Give Me Your Tears ◇♧

Warning: Carebear Jimin and choice at the end of chapter.

" Unhand me now, you wench. "

" That's not a nice way to talk to your dear friend, Y/n. "

" Jimin, who said you were my dear friend? "

" W-what? How could you possibly say this Y/n? You're making me sad. "

Jimin, who was clinging to my side, had teary puppies's eyes as his bottom lips shook in distress. Although I didn't really mean my comment, it seemed he did take it seriously. This was confirmed by the blue ball of light emerging from his chest and floating into my pendant, its sadness. I could already hear Areum whining at the taste of the emotion she just got. So, I had to backtrack to make it up to both of them.

" Sorry, sorry, Jimin. I didn't mean it. You are one of my dear friends. Or else I wouldn't have invited you tonight, don't you think? You should know I have a high esteem of you with how many times you helped me despite your... promiscuous behavior. "

The boy glanced hesitantly in my eyes with a little sniff, looking meek and insecure with a need to be reassured it was the truth and not another of my untrue comments.

" ... Is that the truth? Do you mean it? "

" Yes, I do. If I did really hurt you, let me make it up to you, alright? That was never my intention to hurt your feelings in the first place. "

" But you did by leaving me alone and not spending time with me. So the only way you can make it up to me is to compensate for all the lost times. "

" Fine, you oversized needy baby, you said you wanted to see my room? I will show you my room. And that way, it will be a little less noisy. "

The ombra student beamed in joy and profusely thanked me as this time, a ball of joy erupted from his chest to jump in my pendant. There, objective done. He was literally bouncing on his feet as I led him upstairs to my room. Of course I'm not fucking stupid and made sure to notify one of my member (Mark, he is the only one sober enough) why I was taking him with me. When we finally breached the threshold of my bedroom, Jimin immediately started to look around with curious eyes before plopping down on my bed.

Meanwhile to prevent any unwanted situation, I walked up to the little radio post on my desk and turned it on. Immediately I could see Jimin in the corner of my vision stiffening as his pupils dilated at the sounds waves reaching him.

" ...You're listening to Aviencloud, and now playing Moe's Shop and Kizuna Ai 'Radio Love Highway' !

Turn it up!
周波数合わせて
早く
優等生放って
いまウォールライド
Go! "

By now, the boy was giggling on the bed as he grabbed one the stuffies near him and cuddle it against his chest. His mind seemed to be in another place completely as I approached him and took place next to him. Jimin's head was nodding along to the music as soft giggles escapes him. His eyes twinkled as they landed on me.

" Did I ever told you how pretty you are? It leaves me breathless breathless every time I see you. How someone like you can exist. I like spending time with you, I love it to the point I can say I'm clingy. And yet you don't spend that much time with me. It tears me apart and filled me with sadness... I feel so lonely when you're not with me... "

" But you have other friends. You're not alone Jimin. "

" My friends don't fill the void in my heart like you do... You are special in a way... I don't really know what it is exactly, when I try to think about it too much my mind get foggy. And it's really hard to remember stuff. But when you're with me my mind is clear and I feel weightless! "

He was now beaming as he faced me, one of his hands was holding one of mine, the other still cradling the stuffed animal against him. The radio was still going in the background as I still listened to him. Jimin mental state was all over the place, considering he was switching his personality between who he originally was and what the corruption did to his mind literally. Even if I were to 'purify' him, he would never truly be the same naive and oblivious boy he was before this mess.

At the same time, the fact that all it takes for him to be normal is listening to the radio. It is kind of comforting to know if he ever snaps. Not that will ever happen with me and my professional crew around. But never say never. Even if worse came to worse, I could easily whack him to sleep with a high kick. I don't think resolving everything with violence is the solution here. Especially when Jimin is looking like a cute guy right now.

" Y/n I would like for us to spend lot and lot of time together! But you're always busy spending time with everyone else and only come to see me when you're injured... I want to stay with you more, just like Hoseok! It's not fair he gets to be around you all the time! "

" Holup, what do you mean Hoseok is around me all the time? "

" He always follows you around and... Aren't you guys going to school together? "

He mirrored my own confusion by tilting his head to the side while I hid my face in my hands and let out a groan. Did I really expect the stalker to stop following me just because I accepted to still be his friend if he didn't expose my relationship? Yes I did and now I got clowned real hard.

" I told this clown to stop this shit and yet- "

" You said a bad word. "

" You're not five Jimin. You can definitely handle hearing curses. You even heard me said worse stuff. "

He pout at my words as he hug the stuffie tightly and then pushed his head against my shoulder. His eyes glanced up mine as he continued to pout.

" Now I'm sad, Jiminie needs headpats. "

I knew for a fact that he wasn't sad or else that blue ball of light would have already jumped out of his chest by now. This man just wanted headpats because he is touch starved. Jimin was still waiting for me to do something with puppy eyes while the song on the radio came to an end.

" Kiss me (kiss me)
Install me (install me)
Zip me (zip me)
Update me (update me)
On the radio
Need me (need me)
(Oh, yeah!)
Adore me (adore me)
Turn the music up
Amuse me (amuse me)
おいで imagine me "

♤~♡~◇~♧ ♧~◇~♡~♤

*Sipping orange juice on the highway*

Hello, another choice because I said so and there isn't enough drama. Deal with it.

[NEWS] Someone is requesting headpats! Successfully dealing with the situation with no bad ending will grant you a bonus.

Give headpats? : [YES] [NO]

Honestly, no matter what you choose I will find a way to make you guys suffer later on during the main story so-

Also God#2 wants a break from saving you everytime.

On this note,

Stay tuned for more!~☆