♤♡ The Recipe Of Love ◇♧

Warnings: We warped back in time.

" Cupcake you should have told me if you wanted me to put a bun in the oven.~♡ "

I stood frozen as the cooking club leader was observing me with a creepy smile on his face.
I took a step back, only to find myself already against the counter. Seokjin still had his eyes locked on me, a smile resting on his lips. The situation was even more uncomfortable to me as it was silent, save for the sound of the oven baking the cake.

And so, we both are alone in this locked room. AGAIN. Damn it... I don't want a redo of last time... But maybe it won't since this time I'm in full health! Ha ha! Take this fate! I'm about to body him and get out of here-

Hang on for a minute... I already was in this situation, right? My mind is fuzzy and my surroundings feel warped as memories rushed in. Yup, there is no doubt. However, I'm confused about why I was brought back so far. Like, Seokjin wasn't the one who caused my death but Namjoon. That fucker left me to burn alive!

I felt tears welling up in my eyes as I sniffed at the painful memory. Although I technically didn't burn from my lack of body, I still felt the uncomfortable warmth of the flame licking my very soul. My expression and lack of answer made the chef concerned as he carefully approached me with worried eyes. His fingers were hesitant as he touched my face.

"  ...Y/n? What's wrong? If it's you using the facilities without permission, I promise I'm not mad. "

This wasn't why I was upset in the first place but thank you for handing me a good excuse on a silver platter. Now to use my acting. If I can manage this, Yoongi won't need to interfere which means no Namjoon and me being alive! So I put on my most miserable and hurt expression as I glanced pitifully into Seokjin's eyes.

" Really? But you looked so angry when you came here, so I thought... "

" Don't worry about that, I thought it was just one of my members that's why. But why are you here? "

" Well, you see... I had to bake a cake for a birthday party because Taehyung was constantly nagging me over it so... "

" Alright I get it. By the smell of it you might want to get it out now. Any more and it will burn. "

" Oh my! You're right! I almost accidentally set this building on fire! "

" I don't think it would go that far... "

" Don't underestimate domestic fire. "

I almost forgot about Taehyung's stupid cake! Honestly I'm surprised I didn't develop a pyrophobia or something. I grabbed mittens before opening the oven and pulling out the chocolate cake. Pushing it on the counter and after turning off the gas, I took the time to observe it. Fortunately, it didn't burn and was still decent. Jin who came beside me observed the cake with a frown.

" A heart-shaped chocolate cake? What spurred this choice? "

" Taehyung didn't mention anything about the cake so I just choose whatever came under my hand I guess. But I like it. Is there a problem? "

" ...There isn't, just reminded me of someone's favorite cake. "

He almost seemed to glare at the cake and my mind didn't have much trouble making connections when I remembered what the info club members told me. Jin had a girlfriend in the past and he would always bake her heart-shaped chocolate cakes. Maybe I have my solution to get rid of his corruption.

His attention was quickly brought back to me as he disregard the cake, eyes focused on me. Although the situation isn't as bad as last time I have to be on guard. And just at this moment, I saw Yoongi's head pocking from the doorframe and looking at me. He mentioned silently toward the Luna student and I motioned him to back down.