♤♡Exploration & Bonds♢♧

I made my way to class, as I entered, I could feel all eyes on me . Curious look , some excited, other just happy . It was clear that those people were kind. Unlike my past classmates who wouldn't do something if you get rushed over by a car .

I report my attention to the teacher, she was a woman in her middle fourth-year  and she let a sweet and kind aura. She address me a smile.

" Hello there, I am Mrs. Frantz . I will be your Geography and History teacher for this year. Would you mind to introduce yourself dear? "

" Sure , My name is Y/n L/n . I hope that we will be friends and enjoy our time together " inside my head "Great job Y/n , you sound like a cliché anime character , someone kill me- wait I'm already dead..."

But contrary as what I expected from the students, they clapped their hands together, some whistle and shout some compliment. Actually it's kinda scary when you 're not used to it .

" Okay everyone calm down, now Y/n could you please sit down next to Yeonjun ? Yeonjun raise your hand. "

Just as she said that, a boy with black hair raise his hand. I sat beside him and shakes hands . After that I grab my notebook and start listening to the lesson .

☆~ Time skip brought by a cute Yeonjun doing karaoke with a plush ~☆

The bell ring and everyone get out of the room. I look at my schedule to see that I have Litterature next , I remembered Namjoon saying that we got a lot of class together.

Remembering the lesson, I tapped my chin . The creator of this world was a woman knows as "Mother" . She is the one who was able to breed the childrens from the seven stars  and thoses child are the ones who created the human, well the one of this world as the people here don't know the existence of the "Reality" . They are lucky to live here .

Sighing, I could already feel a headache starting to form in my head from all those explanation. I entered the rooms and sat by the window. A few seconds later , a boy come running into the room and sat beside me, he was panting and lightly sweating.

Some of his strands were glued on his forehead . The poor boy look like he just run a marathon , I tapped his shoulder and he turned his head towards me . I offered my water bottle and he gladly took it.

He gulped at least half of the content of the bottle before returning it to me . I offer him my handkerchief to wipe his sweat , at first he was hesitant but he took it and wipe the sweat on his face , for this one I told him to keep it . When he was finished he had a bright smile.

" Thank you very much ! I don't think I know you so allow me to introduce myself.  I'm your hope, your angel, I'm Jung Hoseok ! You may call J-Hope or Hobi. "

" Nice to meet you Hobi, I'm Y/n and I'm a new student, I hope we get along

" Nice to meet you Hobi, I'm Y/n and I'm a new student, I hope we get along. "

A ball of light float out of his chest into my pendant, I could practically hear Areum sighing in delight of receiving energy.