♤♡ Pop my bubble ♢♧

With everything happening lately , I almost forgot about the school play . And so here I am in the comfort of my home, longing on my couch while scrolling through the script. I was so immersed into story that I almost didn't noticed the notification on my phone. Putting the papers on the coffee table, I grab the device to get a closer look .

 Putting the papers on the coffee table, I grab the device to get a closer look

After a while we quit the chat room and get back to our respective activities

After a while we quit the chat room and get back to our respective activities. Glancing at the script, I thought it was enough for today and stand up to stretch my limbs. Right at this moment, I heard a scream coming from the bathroom. I sprint upstairs and opened the door wide only to meet a surprising sight .

Yoongi was standing in a corner, towel hanging low on his hips , droplets of water falling from his dark locks and rolling on his porcelain skin. A anxious and stressed expression resting on his face as his eyes were staring at the other side of the room. Looking here as well , I saw Cooky on the floor on his two feets, head tilted slightly on the side as he looked at Yoongi with a confused expression.

" Baby come here . "

Cooky let out a happy noise as he crawled toward me and get on my hand . Meanwhile it was the male turn to be confused .

" Can you explain why is there a rat in your house? "

" It's complicated but long story short this is me and Jungkook's pet . "

" Then why the fuck isn't it at Kook's place ? You know how these animal trigger me since they raid my house . "

" I'm sorry, I should have told you but I was afraid of how you would react . Look, how about I drop it at Kook's so you don't have to worry anymore? Then we can watch a movie or something. "

" Yeah , sound good. "

" Okay then , you get dressed and meanwhile I run at Jungkook's . See you later! "

Putting Cooky on the ground, I went into my room to change and put on some baskets . Then I just took it and put it on my shoulder ,with that we were off .

After a little while of walking, we finally reached his house. I smiled as I knocked on the wood door, I heard commotion upstairs then rushed footsteps going toward my position, a few seconds later the door was opened by a heavy-breathing Jungkook with messy hair and sweet rolling on his temple .