♤♡ Girlboss and Malewife ◇♧

WARNING : Change of gender, dub-con touching (breast groping), Talk of grave desecration, blasphemy, cannibalism, possibly necrophilia?

The weight of everything happening the last few days and weeks finally sink in as I just stare outside my window.

I was back inside my cottage with Areum and Jackson. I have gently laid the little girl under the cover of my bed while I had to drag my boyfriend body before tossing his unconscious form on the couch downstairs.

What ? No I don't have a favorite, I treat them equally thank you.

Looking back at the small god, I noticed how her complexion as improved since earlier when I fall back here with Jackson. The dark circles under her eyes were gone. As I look closer, I see she isn't as small as I thought. She has... grown?

Aww, children grow so fast. Are they supposed to grow so fast? She looks like she is as least 10 now. That's concerning.

I didn't have time to ponder further on the question when I heard commotion downstairs. I rushed down the stairs and walked into the living room. Jackson was sitting up on the couch while holding his head.

Ah... Yes, it seems like some explanation are in order. I'm sure he had no idea we would end up here and the whole scene was just me killing myself again from his point of view. Despite this...

He still jumped after me.

That's oddly romantic somehow.

I felt my face heat up at those thoughts and fan myself to calm down. After all it isn't the moment for that. Now that I got proof my man is loyal and wouldn't hesitate to follow me everywhere, the least I can do is clear this whole situation.

Sighing, I walk closer and sat beside him. He opens his eyes and looks at me in confusion then around us.

" Y/n ? What- Are we dead? Is this the afterlife? "

Pretty sure it might be as our bodies must be completely wrecked from the fall.

" Well not really but you can see it as that. "

" So we're not dead? "

" Dead? Well I don't know but our souls are definitely out of our bodies and were brought here. This is kinda complicate to explain... "

" No jokes, I just saw the love of my life jump from a cliff, followed her and now I don't even where I am nor if we are even alive anymore. "

" Yeah, sorry about that... You must have a lot of questions and I don't even know where to start... "

Just as the situation was becoming too much awkward to me, god blessed me.
Literally.

"...Child of man~☆ You who traveled through the realms to follow your loved one, I will shine the light upon you~☆ "

...Except the god I know doesn't have such a deep voice.

Looking up to the voice, I saw a young man in a white shirt and shorts. However I immediately recognized the starry gleam in his purple eyes. This was disturbing to say the least.

" To the both of you, I owe an explanation on what's happening here~☆ "

~☆~☆~☆

Jackson was looking at the man in disbelief.

" So you are God ? "

" That's correct, Jackson Wang.~☆ "

" And Y/n is helping you gaining your powers back by what is basically the power of friendship? "