♤♡ Picture A Moment For Us ◇♧

" I'm fast as fuck boi. "

" How is this supposed to calm me? This was very dangerous! "

" But I'm fine! "

" This won't always be the case! What if he was faster? If he got angry? I don't dare imagine the atrocities he would have done to you! "

" ...I'm scared too Jackson. But what was I supposed to do? This isn't a situation where I could just say the truth. It's more complicated than that and I feel like loosing control of this situation even more each day. It's one thing if he's on me but he tried to harm the others and succeeded. "

" Although I dislike Jungkook and Taehyung, I agree that they don't deserve this. They are victims of something out of they reach and that they probably don't know. This count for Seokjin too, but he went too far this time and I already told you what I would do if he tried to do funny business with you. "

" He is too dangerous- "

" SO I AM! Sure we didn't kill people but we've certainly not pristine white hands like everyone else here! Just like him we bathed our hands in red too. Instead of thinking of him as just an enemy, think of him as a target to take down and paint red. That's what we've always done... Boss... "

Him saying this and calling me by my old title sent a chill down my spine. But it sure made a connection in my brain. He is right, we're outsiders, we don't have to act like everyone else and just need to act like we would have always done.

" Alright, Wang I need you to make sure the Cooking club leader won't be an indrance anymore in our plan. "

This conversation only went for two minutes after I came back from school. However the violents knocks on the front door sure scared me and raised the red flags inside me. Feeling terrified of the thought of Seokjin coming here to finish the job after all. I was about to hide myself behind the couch but Jackson caught me and hold me by the hand as he dragged me to the front door and opened it.

However I was surprised by what I saw, instead of a monster. I saw Jungkook, his large doe eyes were filled to the brim with tears and flowing down his face. He looked in immense pain as he sniffed and gasped for air. This wasn't the only unsettling thing. In his hands was the unmoving body of our beloved pet rat.

" I'm so sorry! Please help me Y/n! "

~☆~☆~☆

I was busy comforting a sobbing and blabbering Jungkook when Jackson came out of the kitchen sighing and wipping his hands with a hand towel.

" Jackson, is it done? "

" Don't worry anymore, I did what I could. It what difficult but I managed. However a little later and I wouldn't have been able to do anything. Rat poison is no joke bro. "

" Thank you so much Jackie!~♡ "

" Anything for you, my... dear cousin. "

Jungkook seems to have calmed down and was now softly sniffing while looking down in shame. It was bizarre to see the usually casual and confident guy be... like this.

" Jungkook are you alright now? "

" Yes *sniff* I'm terribly ashamed for barging in like this. Please pardon me. "

" It's alright, although I will admit that I was surprised to see you like this instead of your usual composed self. "

" That's because... I first fed Cooky the treat before taking one myself and it was already too late when I realized they were tampered- "

" How did you know they were? "

This small interruption by Jackson was enough to make the Sole student understand he outed himself. And just a quickly as he calmed down previously, he was now pale as a sheet of paper, biting down on his lip and clenching his hands in his lap. His eyes were darting around in panic.