☆ Yandere Types ☆

Yo, this is just to clearly put down everyone yandere tendency type. Feel free to ignore if this doesn't interest you :

♧~◇~♡~♤                      ♤~♡~◇~♧

Namjoon : Manipulative type, a very lesser version of the koritsu yuudou-gata (孤立誘導型) Loneliness Induction type.

" Shhh... it's ok. I'm here. You don't need anyone else. You can just count on me. "

This type as the name suggest, control the person of their affection. Their love interest might actually love them already or that is what they make them believe. They manipulate their love interest in any way, shape or form.

Hoseok : sutookaa-gata (ストーカー型) Stalker type.

"Although you don't know it, I'll always be with you! "

Will follow a their interest around, often without them knowing. May be in broad daylight or at night, when they're walking alone on the streets, or even online if relevant.

These types of yanderes usually never get a chance to win their love interest's affection. They watch at the side lines and admire their love interest from afar. They tend to be the "creepy" type.

Seokjin : dokusen-gata (独占型) Monopoly type ( the most common type)

"Who is that person you were talking to? "

They want to monopolize their love interest. And will ask who they're talking to and hanging with, in extreme cases won't let them be with anyone else, regardless if they are well known as a mutual friend.

This type of behavior is unfortunately common in real life. It displays insecurities and lack of trust in the relationship which might develop into much worse  yandere behavior.

Yoongi : Overprotective type,

" Be careful, you almost got hurt. But don't worry I wouldn't let this happen, never. "

This type are usually close to their love interest. They might not realize themselves that they are yandere because they think of their actions as just being protective, not overprotective. They love having their love interest depend on them and might keep them at their side under the excuse that they are protecting them.

Like the clingy type they are okay with just being by the person of their affection but if they feel like their love interest will get "hurt" in any way they will cross the border and become more than just overprotective.

Jimin : sokubaku-gata (束縛型) Restraints type.

"Let's stay together forever! You'll never leave my side, not ever again! "

They want to be with their love always, and always, and always, AND ALWAYS, AND ALWAYS. That means they'll probably kidnap them and lock them into their house so they're forced to stay with them.

There are variations, some lighter, some worse, but the general idea is that they want themselves and their love to be inseparable.

Despite his yandere type, Jimin has no problem getting violent and dirtying his hands.

Taehyung : suuhai-gata (崇拝型) Worship type.

"I'll do anything for you! I'll even kill for you! Please use me however you want! "