☆ Romantic Orientation ☆

Yo this is just put down everyone sexuality and romantic orientation. Is it useful? Probably not. Feels free to ignore if that isn't your jam or don't care. It's not like it will ever be brought up again. See this as some author notes/scribble.

♤~♡~◇~♧                        ♧~◇~♡~♤

Namjoon : Heterosexual, Monogamous

" You're good, I will admit as much. But it will take more than that to take me down. Sigh, you already have me wrapped around your finger, sweetheart. "

I want to describe him as a basic white boy but then it would be disrespectful to them.

Heterosexuality : People who are heterosexual, or “straight,” typically feel sexual and romantic attraction toward people who are of a gender different from their own.

Hoseok : Bisexual, Polygamous

" There is beauty in everything, we shouldn't be ashamed of ourselves. To love and be loved is the greatest thing in the world. "

He just finds beauty in everything so his feelings aren't limited.

Bisexual : A person who identifies as bisexual can be any gender. Bisexuality means that a person feels attraction toward their own gender and other genders or toward anyone regardless of their gender.

Seokjin : Heterosexual, Monogamous

" Finally you're here! Come closer, I've missed you. My wonderful Cupcake~♡ "

Do I really have to spell it? Mf wants to date and bang Y/n. He probably had a few girlfriends.

Heterosexuality : People who are heterosexual, or “straight,” typically feel sexual and romantic attraction toward people who are of a gender different from their own.

Yoongi : Bisexual, Polygamous

" Boys, Girls, it doesn't really matter. After all you're the one I fell for. So don't worry your pretty head about it. I promised already that I would protect you... "

A very open minded person.

Bisexual : A person who identifies as bisexual can be any gender. Bisexuality means that a person feels attraction toward their own gender and other genders or toward anyone regardless of their gender.

Jimin : Demiromantic, Allosexual (Gynesexual), Monogamous

" ...Love, huh? I didn't believe in it before stumbling upon you, I can't deny the weird chemicals reaction in my brain anymore. It's your fault so take responsibility! "

Listen, he banged chicks left and right but had no emotional attachment.

Demiromantic : People who identify as demiromantic usually do not feel romantic attraction to people with whom they do not have a strong emotional bond.

Allosexual : This is an umbrella term. A person who identifies as allosexual typically feels sexual attraction toward other people. They may also want to have sex with a partner. In this case for Jimin, women.

Taehyung : Heterosexual, Asexual (sex-indifferent), Monogamous

" Sure sex is good, but have you ever seen a stage play's final so grand that the audience cried? Now that's the real stuff! "

Because this peeps got divided in two, a part of him pulled a sayonara. Also just because Taehyung would lick your armpit for 20 bucks doesn't means he is sex driven. He is just a regular degenerate.

Heterosexuality :People who are heterosexual, or “straight,” typically feel sexual and romantic attraction toward people who are of a gender different from their own.

Asexual :  is an umbrella term that encompasses a broad spectrum of sexual orientations. According to the LGBTQIA Resource Center, asexuality is a spectrum. Some people may experience no sexual or romantic attraction to anyone, while others may experience varying degrees of sexual or romantic attraction to people.
Those who identify with this orientation do not have to abstain from sex to be asexual.

Sex-indifferent : This refers to those who feel neutral about sex and sexual behavior.

V : Y/nromantic, Asexual ( Cupiosexual), Monogamous.

" To think a being like me could feel such feelings... Of course they are only directed towards you, you're the only one able to stir them from inside me. "

It's surprising for a cognition born from dark and repressed feelings to be have such emotions. Sexual desire is one thing, Romantic is another.

Y/nromantic : Basically he has romantic attraction for Y/n-the protagonist.

(Asexual) Cupiosexual : If someone identifies as cupiosexual, they do not experience sexual attraction but still desire to engage in sexual behavior or have a sexual relationship.

Jungkook : Heteroromantic, Demisexual, Monogamous

" You're... making me feel weird, but like a good weird. The closer we get and the harder is it to keep my mind clear of you. "

Before you entered the picture, sure Jungkook was popular with the ladies but he never felt the need to do something, until you.

Heteromantic : Those who are heteromantic may experience romantic attraction, but not necessarily sexual attraction, to those of a different gender.

Demisexual : A person who identifies as demisexual typically only feels sexual attraction toward a person with whom they have already established a strong emotional bond. Some people who are demisexual may have no interest or only a slight interest in sexual activity.

??? : Heterosexual, Demiromantic, Monogamous

" You should stop running around so much, just stay by my side. You're the only one I need and that should be the only one you need. "

They likes girls, but you're the only one for them. The others don't love you like they do...

Heterosexuality :People who are heterosexual, or “straight,” typically feel sexual and romantic attraction toward people who are of a gender different from their own.

Demiromantic : People who identify as demiromantic usually do not feel romantic attraction to people with whom they do not have a strong emotional bond.

Bonus!

Clémentine : Panromantic, Polygamous

" I don't think what I look like is important for my soul to resonate with yours. In this life and the next, I hope to be by your side. "

At the end of the day, she remembers how her friends made her feel, while the memories of their faces slowly fade along the sunset...

Panromantic : This is a term that refers to those who experience romantic attraction, but not sexual attraction, to someone of any gender or sex

" This feeling inside me... Who are you? "

♤~♡~◇~♧                        ♧~◇~♡~♤

*Sipping orange juice while sleeping*

Ayo this was just some filler information, feel free to ignore these characteristics if you had something else in mind for the characters.

I never thought I would have a LGBTQ chapter at some point when I started this book. Not that I ever planned to.

Anyway, the next chapter will be the result of your choice from the previous chapter. So until then,

Stay tuned for more!~☆