♤♡ Your truth isn't mine ◇♧

Warnings: noncon kissing, somnophilia.

" Tell me why you did it. It doesn't make sense to me... "

I was still on the floor of my house, too distraught to pick myself up yet. Jackson had left in a hurry, leaving me alone. I couldn't understand his reasoning. If there is a problem, we should solve it together. Not take a decision on our own without seeking the advice of the other.

I love him. I love him so much that I can feel my heart compress at the thought of him leaving me forever. This isn't fair. He is my first love, first kiss, first everything. He is the only one who awakened such feelings inside me. I can't allow him to walk away like this. Not as long as I need him by my side!

...Ah. Here I am, being my greedy horrible self again. I should stop letting my emotions get the best of me. We wouldn't be in this situation if I just stayed true to my principles and mission. But now it's too late for this, the consequences are there, and tears are already cascading down my face.

Yes...To cry my eyes out is the only thing I can do now. And so with shaky hands, I grabbed my phone and quickly dialed the number of the person who could offer me the most comfort right now.

" ...Yoongi, can you come over? "

~☆~☆~☆

Going over the limit on his scooter and not even bothering to put his helmet is how Yoongi went to my house. The sounds and soft plea over the phone accompanied by the sobbing sent his mind in an overdrive as the words barely registered in his mind.

His driving was reckless and dangerous, but he didn't care. His priority was to make sure everything was alright and, if it wasn't, to fix or destroy whatever caused this. Yoongi swore that he would do whatever it took to protect the light of his life, and now he wasn't going to go back on it.

Running on pure instinct and adrenaline, he messily parked in the driveway and jumped off his scooter. The front door was still wide open, letting him see my pathetic form on the floor. He wasted no time to squat down in front of me, his hands gently lifting my head as his eyes were filled with worries, scanning for injuries.

" I came here as soon as I could. It's going to be fine, I'm here now. I'm here... "

I grabbed him as I slouched into his hold. My sobbing had restarted, and my barriers were going down. He was the only one I truly felt comfortable with sharing my vulnerable side due to our time spent together. And he is the one who I knew would understand me the most.

He simply let me cry as he gently pat my head and rubbed my back. This went on for a while... When I was done, eyes red, the sun had already set to let place to the moon. I was now only sniffling as I pulled away from Yoongi. He showed no resistance and simply offered me his handkerchief to wipe my tears away. As if talking to a child or little animal, he spoke gently.

" ... Do you feel better now? Are you comfortable with telling me what happened? "

" Yes, thank you, Yoongi. It's just... I had a fight with Jackson, and he left! I don't understand why he did that, and I thought we would always stay together! "

" I don't have family members with whom I share the same relation as you and your cousin. So I can't properly understand your pain, but I know how to soothe it until it burns away... I guess that's why you called me, right? "

" You know damn well that we understand each other very well, and obviously, you know enough about me to know how to comfort me... Also, I only trust you to see me like that. "

Little did I know the effects those words had on him. He suppressed the urge to smile and the groan of satisfaction wanting to rumble through his whole body at this new information. Having the trust of his obsession is a blessing for the protector he is. He couldn't have wished for something better. Quickly recovering, he let out a low chuckle.