♤♡ Watermelon Lemonade ◇♧

Warning: talk of death and grief, rabbies, video Leak.

God#2 will keep the entirety of his powers to prevent your perma death and help you advance in your quest.

Now back to the story,

" I love you so much. "

" No, I love you more, hehehe. "

" Oh silly Jackson, you always make my heart flutter! "

" And so do you! My wonderful fiancee, Y/n, how lucky I am to have you! "

" Aww, Jackson. "

" My Y/n- "

" Please, both of you stop talking before I jump into incoming traffic. "

On our way to school, we were being lovey dovey with my boyfriend to the dismay of our friends with Jaebum voicing their thoughts. I was quite embarrassed as I let go of Jackson despite his whining and ran a little ahead of them to the front of the school.

As I reached the gate, I saw a nervous Clémentine pacing around, walking in circles while muttering under her breath and seeming to panic. I didn't understand what could put her in such a state, but I got my answer when her eyes met mine, and she ran up to me with desperation.

" Please, please, please tell me you didn't see it! "

" See what? Why are you panicking Clémentine? "

" Dear Mother, you didn't see it... BUT A LOT OF PEOPLE ALREADY DID! I'M GOING TO DIE AND SUGA WILL EAT MY SOUL! "

" Ayo??? "

She was panicking so much her hands were tangled in her orange twintails and pulling at them while she cried. All in all, I didn't understand a single thing happening, and I needed her to be clear about the matter at hand, so I clamped my hands on her shoulders and looked into her eyes.

" Clémentine, I need you to calm down. Do just like me. Inhale, exhale, inhale, and exhale... Are you okay? "

" I- I think I'm a little better, but I messed up big time, Y/n! This is really, really bad! "

" It can't be that horrible, tell me. "

" Remember how drunk Yoongi and Hoseok were last night? W-well, I took a video of them kissing, and then I sent it to Taehyung, but it turns out it wasn't Taehyung who asked and got it! Now, the video was published on the school web page, and everyone saw it! I didn't see Yoongi or Hoseok yet, but if they did, they would kill me! I don't want to die! "

The girl went back to crying, and I comforted her while thinking of who could probably be behind this. Well, if it ended up on the school website, then obviously, the info club had a hand in it. Seriously, will they never learn to respect privacy?

Going up with my gang who caught up with me, a little rundown of the situation later, we were in front of the club room and allowed Jaebum to kick the door open as I strut in the room with the shrieking students. I didn't even do two steps before Changkyun and Jooheon were in front of me, trying not to run away with a nervous smile on their face.

" Wait wait wait bro- "

" Yeah, we know why you're here, but we assure you we had nothing to do with it! Like, bro, we didn't even see the video until we logged in to the website this morning! "

" And we're not dumb enough to do this to Suga! We learned our lesson last time so it wasn't us! Trust us, bro! "

I paused to think for a moment. Although it's true they are a bunch of mischievous bodybuilder with no sense of respect or privacy notion. They aren't dumb enough to shoot themselves in the foot so openly and also not smart enough to pose as Taehyung to get the video. Which press the issue of how could they have known about it if they weren't at the party?