♤♡ I'm not perfect ◇♧

Warning :  Y/n kermit sewerside again , double suicide, Violence, smoking .

The atmosphere changed , the world went still as everyone tensed. I stand up and walk closer to the male. It's all silent as I stop about one meter away from him. We held each other gaze and don't look away. His sharp eyes bore into mine as his unlit cigarette hangs from his lips.

" Jaebum. "

" Y/n. "

It's only after this exchange of words that a fond expression made its way on his face. He took his cigarette away before pulling me into a hug. It was a long and heartwarming hug, his arms were wrapped across my back and my neck as he brought me closer. I reciprocate by wrapping my arms around him too.

" ... I missed you so much. "

" I know, and I am sorry for leaving you. "

" I hate how I wasn't here when you needed me, how I wasn't strong enough- "

" Stop, Jaebum look at me. "

I took a step back as I took his head between my hands and lock eyes with him. For a second the face of another man flashed before my eyes before disappearing.

"  Im Jaebum, you are one of the strongest person I had ever known. I saw your growth into the fine man you are today, I can't be more proud of you and everything you have accomplished so far. Remember JB, you are a leader, you are strong, don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

If anything, I was the weak one... ˢʰᵒᵘˡᵈ'ᵛᵉ ʲᵘᵐᵖᵉᵈ ⁱⁿᵗᵒ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵉᵃ...

A̷n̷d̷ d̷o̷n̷'̷t̷ l̷e̷t̷ t̷h̷e̷m̷ f̷i̷n̷d̷ t̷h̷e̷ b̷o̷d̷y̷... "

" ...Y/n ? "

" W-what I want to say is, you never disappointed me and you truly are a good man and leader. "

As I finished my words, we just stare at each other with fond expression on our faces instead of our usual pokerface. I vividly remember the day I met him as a scrawny kid and took him under my wings. And now, he can stand for himself and the others. All those memories together and how we made the group are really valuable to me.

He was... my first friend in this harsh and unforgiving world. It was with him we met the others; Mark, Youngjae, Bambam, Jackson... Speaking of Jackson, unknowingly to me, my boyfriend was frowning with his arms crossed as he looks at the whole interaction.

It's only when Jaebum inched his face closer that he intervened. He coughed loudly grabbing our attention. Jaebum let go of me and quickly distance himself from me. He tried to cover his embarrassment by bringing his cigarette back to his lips and litting it. Jackson wrapped an arm around my waist as he stares at his friend.

" Well we're all happy to see our leader and MY girlfriend back after all this time right ? I'm sure we all have a ton of things to tell each others. "

Well the mood was awkward, and some people wanted more chaos. Youngjae, Bambam and Yugyeom were standing on the side silently, casually eating some snacks. But it seems either they can't read the room or just want to see more drama as Youngjae dropped;

" JB has your nudes on his room's wall. "

Jaebum bust a lung from the sound he made.

~☆~☆~☆

After the whole chaos caused by Youngjae's bomb we were able to go to class and enjoy the rest of the day without anymore drama. A good change for a while.

At the end of the class, we went all together at the arcade. I lean against the counter sipping on my milkshake as I watched the boys playing together. However the peace was short when Mark and Jinyoung went each on one on my side, leaning against the counter and looking expectantly at me with big smile on their faces.