♤♡ All I want is you ◇♧

Warnings : We warped back in time, suicidal themes (scarifying, not Y/n), blood, smoking, Violence (head smashing), disturbing themes, corruption be spreading like a wildfire, overall creepiness.

...

I have to make a choice quickly, my time is running out by the seconds now! Hoseok will be here soon and I can't afford a mistake.

The stairs are creaking louder with each of his steps.

" Y/n, I hope you didn't get scared by something you shouldn't have seen... "

...Wait this already happened no? This feeling of déjà-vu. This can only mean one thing. And as the memories of the previous situation flood in again, I got dizzy from the rush.

Whether the daze was from remembering or phantom pain of the drugs, there was no way to tell. But the weird ache inside me was definitely phantom pain and it took all my willpower to not groan in discomfort.

That was surely a wild scenario that unfolded before. Fortunately this time I won't do the same mistake as I bolted out of the room, just in time for Hoseok to reach the top of the stairs.

His eyes were wide as he saw me running out of his room. I took advantage of his surprised state to pull out a secret card while running at him.

" AYO YOONGI IF YOU TACKLE DOWN HOSEOK RIGHT NOW I GIVE YOU ONE HUNDRED BUCKS!!! "

" SAY LESS BRO! I WILL EVEN THROW HIM DOWNSTAIRS! "

And indeed the raven-haired man sprinted his way from the living, up the stairs to tackle down the confused boy while I ran out of the house. See, Yoongi would do anything for money. That's what being poor does to a mf.

Maybe that was mean to abuse of this fact but Yoongi is literally my best chance right now. And the thought of him lifting Hobi before throwing him down the stairs is amusing enough. But it's a bad thing. Don't do it kids.

Surely enough, I jogged far enough from his place to start slowing down. I was trying to recover when a familiar orange head approached me.

" Goodness gracious! Y/n what happened to you? You're out of breath! "

" Hey Clémentine. Just sprinted a whole marathon. Don't mind me. "

" How could I do that when you look like you could pass out any minute now! Come on let's sit down on a benche. "

The girl wrapped one of my arm around her shoulders while she hold me by the waist to help me to the nearest bench. She made sure I was alright before questioning me worriedly while I pulled out my phone to text Yoongi to join me with my bag I left behind.

" Poor you... What happened? Beside you running, I noticed your slight limp and trouble moving. Are you having this period of the month? You were holding your belly. "

" ...Let's just say that choices were made and consequences dealt with. "

" Wha- "

Before she could question me further, Yoongi pulled up on his scooter. He stopped on the sidewalk and took off his helmet before approaching us with my bag in his hand.

" Here, you bag you left it behind. "

" Thank you Yoongles.~ Oh, here the money for your services. Definitely the best I had in awhile, I will make sure to ask after you again in the future. "

" You're welcome princess, it's always a pleasure to make money by helping you. Literally. "

Clémentine was frozen and staring blankly at us as she watched the exchange. Somehow making fucked up connection and weird mental gymnastics she came to a conclusion leading her to ask;