♤♡ Carrots and Cookies ♢♧

That night, Yoongi stayed at my place and we agreed to check his house together in the morning. Even if I offered to let him sleep in my room, he said that the couch was fine . Well I can't argue with him because this couch is damn soft- *clear throat* Anyway, I woke up in the middle of the night. It should be three in the morning by now . I pulled the covers off my body allowing my body dressed in a top tank and pajama short to be caressed by the delicate breeze of the dark .I tiptoe downstairs and passed in the living room.

Yoongi was sleeping on the couch, his body covered halfway by a cover allowing me to take a peek at him . His shirt and jeans were on the ground which mean that he was sleeping in his underwear ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) .

I'm not a pervert but come on, don't tell me you wouldn't take a peek of the body of a fine and handsome man if you were in my place . I mean it's common sense to do that. After placing the cover back on his body. I simply lean toward him to place a quick kiss on forehead before grabbing my shoes, putting them and made my way in the garden.

I place my hand on the magical tree and a door appear on his surface. I opened it and found myself in the Eden's garden. The sky was dark and clear, allowing a great sight of the stars. Then I saw a little form wadling toward me while rubbing their eyes with one hand while the other was holding a bunny plush. She yawned before sleepily talk to me.

" ...How can I help you miss Y/n?~☆ "

" Sorry to bother you Areum but do you know from where are the rats which broke into Yoongi's house ? "

"I'm terribly sorry but I don't know, but of you brought me one of the rats , I could search into his memory to see just it's not my field of expertise hehehe...~☆ "

" Don't worry it's more than enough, you're already doing so much with your tiny body I don't want to trouble you with my every issues ... "

We looked at the sky and saw the full moon glowing and basking us in its light . I smiled at some funny memories .

" The full moon remind me of those cheesy story about werewolves haha, but we all know that they don't exist haha.  "

" ...~☆ "

" Areum... "

" My illness have may or not change the genetic of someone nishishi ma bad...~☆ "

" I swear it's getting weirder each day -_- "

~☆~☆~☆

At 6 a.m , me and Yoongi woke up with in mind to go to his place to see the damage done . If he was unemotional on a daily basis then now he was a fucking cold wall. His expression was unreadable as he put on his jacket. We get outside and he hand me an helmet as he place his on his head . As I sat behind him on the scooter, I place my arms around him to not fall during the ride and let my head rest against his back .

" It's going to be alright Yoongs, we will sort this out together. "

He place one of his hand on top of mine and peek behind his shoulder to peek at me and he show me his gummy smile for the first time this day .

" Thank you Y/n . "

Then he start the engine and we were off on your way. But I didn't saw that he was blushing and somewhere in is mind he was grateful for the dumbass who put rats in his home as he could spend time and be close to me .