♤♡ Hard Carry ◇♧

Warning: Delinquents doing violence in the name of peace. Delinquents getting isekai'ed. Testicular Torsion.

Ste-Lucia private clinic:

A young man sharply dressed let out an exasperated sigh at the sight of two bedrooms filled with comatose patients. The man sitting on the chair next to him paid him no attention as he concentrated on the rubiks cube he was trying to solve in vain.

" ...Youngjae, since when do you know how to solve rubiks cube? "

" Oh, I don't. :) "

" Why am I even talking to you? "

" Because you are lonely, and you miss Y/n just like all of us, Jinyoung. "

" You know what, stop talking and go back to playing with your toy before I send you in the bed next to her. "

Youngjae huffed before pouting and going back to fiddling the piece of plastic. Jinyoung rolled his eyes before moving next to the bed of the sleeping woman and sitting on the chair. His eyes never left her face as he gently took one of her hands in his own.

" ...It's incredible how alive and distant she seems. Even on the verge of Thanatos territory, she is still hanging by a thread to the world of the living. "

" You're being weird. She isn't dead. And she will wake up soon, I'm sure of it! "

They were about to bicker again before the door of the room opened, and another student walked in. He had just gotten here after his session at the gym. He simply watched both of his friends with an unbothered expression.

" Yo, why are you guys fighting? "

" Jinyoung is saying weird death Greek mythology analogies! "

" Youngjae is being childish! "

Hearing the reasons, he wasn't impressed, and he made it sure to let them know.

" You know this is still a hospital. You guys can't just yell like this. Come on, let's go get ice cream and let Y/n rest. "

The two other students begrudgingly accepted and followed after their youngest friend. The trio chatted among themselves as they walked through busy streets to get to their favorite ice cream parlor. Well, technically, it was their boss's favorite, but by default, they came to love it, too. They liked everything their boss liked.

Talking about like, their conversation naturally shifted on their beloved boss and her sadly horrible taste in men from their point of view. Yugyeom was the one grumbling the most.

" Honestly, it's unfair, like, we're right here! Jackson stabbed her once, and he got her attention! Why did none of us try to stab her, too?! Jinyoung, couldn't you have pulled this off? "

" You idiot I was just bullying people into making my homework! I had literally no reason to pull a knife on her when she came to beat me up! Youngjae should have been the one to do so! "

" Eh?! What are you guys saying?! I wouldn't have pulled a knife because I didn't need one back then to terrorize others! Having a knife on me would have made it harder for me to appear like the perfect and kind student in front of the teachers if they ever did an inspection on my stuff! Yugyeom, you should have done it! "

" I'm literally the only one who got here by pacifist means and a civil conversation. Why would I do that?! "

As they continued to bicker among themselves, the sudden raise of noises and screams from afar made them pause in their movement along as the pedestrians near them. They were confused for a few seconds before seeing the people in front of them screaming and leaping to the side to avoid whatever was ahead. Yugyeom and Jinyoung paled up in realization as they immediately looked around for shelter while Youngjae tilted his head to the side.