♤♡ Infectious Affection ◇♧

Warning: Violence, magical girl and boy.

" Jungkook, please! Control yourself! "

" I'm trying so hard right now... But it's not enough... "

He was struggling to remain in control as he lost himself in more and more animalistic growls and feature sharpening. Was he going to transform right now just from his heat?! Nah, impossible, just some mild change like sharpening canine hopefully.

Either way, I am uncomfortable with the energy in the studio today. Having my front pressed into the wall like I'm getting arrested by the cops is not pleasant at all, I assure you.

And yet, it feels like the worst is yet to come. I managed to use my strength to flip my position around, my back now against the wall as I faced Jungkook. He was covered in perspiration, ragged breathing leaving his mouth, his pupils were dilated and it almost felt as if he was out of consciousness. As if he wasn't controlling himself at the moment.

Well, at least I hope he wasn't so I wouldn't feel bad about what I was going to do. Just as he was about to lunge for my lips, I clutched my star pendant in one hand and held out the other in front of me to create a barrier that momentarily stunned him once he made contact.

I used the time-lapse to escape his hold and put distance between us. He was already on his feet as he growled and lunged once again toward me. The small space made it hard to dodge so I had to parry it to the best of my abilities. Under normal circumstances it would be trouble, however, this is a man with mutated genes that we're talking about.

So with no surprise, he was able to overthrow me after a few minutes, pushing me to the ground as he pinned me down with his body. This feels like a terrible deja vu of the time he bit my throat out in the middle of the street before time warped back. I don't want to relieve that again, even tho what is going to happen might be different but still unwelcome.

The man was blabbering nonsense by now and was about to lay his hand on me when a sudden force pushed him back and made him lay on the other side of the corridor. Sitting up and looking at the cause, I was overjoyed to find Jackson standing there with his right fist imbued with a sparkly purple aura.

I had no time to analyze further as he simply pulled me up and held my hand firmly as we ran out of there, he didn't say anything until we reached back the comfiness and safety of our house. It was only when we sat down on the couch that the pressure dropped and we both heavily sighed. I leaned back and grabbed my feet to soothe the pain of running without shoes. But it was quickly forgotten when Jackson took one of my feet in his hand and cast healing magic on it.

My expression was one of awe and surprise as I realized what he just did now and back then, as well as he was finally back in front of me. My silence must have taken him aback as he gently put my foot down before looking at me with an awkward smile.

" Hey, that was huh, quite the reunion. I thought it would be more romantic and less... active. "

" ... "

" I know this is a lot to take in so... I got powers too now! Isn't that cool? And also I'm fixed now, so we can go back to living together. I still feel horrible for how I left and everything. So I will make it up to you, I promise! "

" ...How is this possible? How can you wield this power? "

At this inquiry he brought up his right hand to show me his wrist, there was a bracelet with a star pendant on it.

" I happened to put my hand on a magical artifact just like yours. Every Star Children had one and this allows the wearers to wield the same magic as them, as long as they know how to. But you already knew that. "