♤♡ Sweet Lullaby ◇♧

Warning: Ah shit here we go again, bludgeoning. Yuki is mocking people with deadbeat fathers.

The school festival is at its climax. If I want to do a big move in my mission against corruption, this is my chance. I can not pass this opportunity. However, all of this relies on how the Drama Club plays. If we succeed, the club stays open, and everyone will be happy. Otherwise, if something goes wrong or if Namjoon isn't convinced, then the club is closed, and the mood of the festival will be down. That also means I will be too busy with comforting Taehyung to roam around and do what I need.

And just a few minutes from the opening scene, we already have a problem. One of the actor is missing and they are important. It's the underpaid cop, aka Yuki. He is still not here when he literally has the first scene of the play. I can already see Taehyung aggressively switching with V every few seconds. I couldn't just let everything crash down like this, so I simply motioned to Clémentine to keep the drama club leader distracted while I searched for our missing actor.

I didn't have to wander too far as he was busy in the exhibition of the literature club who were holding a slam duel or just a rap battle. The Sole student was against a Stella student who delivered a good opening but left Yuki unimpressed. Said man simply raised an eyebrow when it was his turn.

" Bro is trying to diss me, but like, didn't you grow up without a dad? Heh. "

The whole crowd that was watching hissed and fidgeted at the unexpected but powerful line.

" When I grew up, I had my dad, dude can't relate.
You're 18 with daddy issues, watching finding Nemo but can't find yo dad.
On game night playing Call of Duty, but you can't even call your dad.
Bro is hungry and looks for food. Dude, go look for your dad!
Going at the club saying where the hoes at? Bro, where's your dad?
Bro, stub his toe and say it hurts, I think it hurts more when I haven't had a dad! "

The poor boy was in front of him was frozen and had a horrified expression on his face as he took in the harsh words sent his way. The crowd of students were either hyping up Yuki for his great lines or were uncomfortable due to the situation. Either way, it seems like he made it personal with how much effort he put in. His challenger was speechless, but it seems Yuki wasn't done yet.

" No like real stuff bro, you got more important stuff to be worrying about. Like I stub my toe, I'm not going to be like 'ah my toe hurt' , like no, like 'where's my dad?' You're really going to worry for your toe? Go look for your pops, dude. I- Pff! Like where's your priorities bro? You're trying to diss me but go look for your dad. He's out there somewhere! Hahaha! "

This was the final straw as the poor student started crying his eyes out and ran off the exhibition in tears, followed by a few of his friends. The crowd quickly dispersed after that, and I got my chance to drag off the mean Sole student by the ear.

" Ow ow ow! I know what you're thinking but he deserved it! "

" Your behavior was uncalled for and exaggerated. No matter what he could have possibly said. "

" Listen, I was on my way to the play when this guy suddenly challenged me to a slam duel! I couldn't let this dude think that 1) he could win against yours truly and 2) make me late. So I had to do it! The moment he tried to diss me it became personal. "

" I will show you personal- "

" ALRIGHT ALRIGHT SORRY! Now please let's hurry up or we will really be late... "

" You better apologize to this boy when we're done. "

~☆~☆~☆

We were now all reunited and ready to set foot on stage just in time as the gymnasium is packed to the brim, hundreds of pairs of eyes on the red curtains waiting for them to rise. Namjoon was more than eager for this to start, too, for all the wrong reasons, too. Hopefully, we can show him wrong with this curtain raise...