♤♡ Le Roi des Rats ♢♧

" The school festival ? "

I blink my eyes a few times before resuming to sip my coke still looking at the flyer in front of my face. You see , we just start the day and I thought it would be peaceful before a energetic dance and steroids bunny burst into the classroom, pushing a flyer in front of my beautiful face .

" Yeah and what ? "

" What's with that reaction ?!! IT'S ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT MOMENT IN THE YEAR !!! "

" Okay I get the idea Hobi , you can stop screaming in my ear you know. "

" Hum... At first we went here to ask you if you would like to hang with us during the day? "

" You guys won't be busy ? "

" Nope! Namjoon is the prez so he can do anything he want and that rule apply to club leaders and Sole student too ! And Yoongi hyung will probably not participate anyway. "

" Oh then let me remind you as much that the idea sounds love that I'm not Namjoon, nor a club leader or a Sole student and I don't have as much swag as Yoongi to skip class . Sorry boys. "

The two start to frown and I was going to resume sipping my drink if it wasn't for another interference entering the scene, the door of the classroom opened only to show Jimin who told us to come with him . We walked together and he brought us to the Drama club. I raise a eyebrow and opened the door only to found Namjoon tied on a chair with duck tape on his mouth. He was wiggling on the chair and his scream were muffled.

" What the fuc- "

" HELLO EVERYONE !!! "

Taehyung popped out of nowhere, looking around I saw Yoongi in a corner and Jin resting against a wall while watching the commotion. Okay now I was really curious about why we were all here and why is Joonie tied to a chair .

" Mind to explain what's going on here ? "

" Sure ! Well it happened pretty quickly...

As I was doing innocent activity in MY club room, suddenly a dragon who was very tall and who was spitting fire at each words spoken entered the room. The mean and vile creature start to say that if the Drama club didn't hold an event for the festival. It will be disbanded and I will have to give the key back to the students council. The demon knew that the club didn't in fact have members available as they are all busy with their class project and he was going to took the opportunity. But what it didn't expect was for me to capture him and call my dear friends to the rescue !

And so here we are . "

" Basically you want us to help you hold a representation for the festival so you can still chill here ? "

" Yeah but not only that , I really want to invest in the club unlike last year . I even wrote a piece myself to play but never had the occasion before today. So please help meeeeee ! "

I was about to respond when Yoongi get out of his corner and walked slowly in front of Namjoon. A evil smirk made his way on his face as he looked into the male orbs. His pale hand slowly raise to touch the tape before harshly pulling it letting the tied man scream in pain , meanwhile the delinquent chuckle from seeing his rival in pain .

" SUGA I'M GOING TO KILL YOU !!! "

" Sorry not sorry, this is what you get for pulling us into this mess . Now we have to help him . "

" I WAS JUST DOING MY JOB ! "

" You better stop yelling or else I swear I will put tape on your mouth again . "