☆BONUS :Areum encounter Jimin☆

The bonus are side episodes that don't take place at the same time as the main plot ,  feel free to skip them if you aren't interested by character development.

(This bonus is supposed to be funny but can be triggering so warning.  )

♤~♡~♢~♧

Even if I was a God, I was still a children that needed to be entertained and was craving knowledge so some days I was going to the kindergarten playing with the other children. I know that I'm more mature and know more than them because this is how father raised me .

Today miss Y/n had fetched me from school with aunt Clémentine. They brought me to the park and let me play in the playground. Well auntie was playing with me and chasing me around while miss Y/n was watching us from a bench.

I know you're asking how Clémentine knows about me . Well basically miss Y/n told her that I was her adopted daughter which is in a sense not false. Since this day she insisted as I saw her as my aunt .

After a while of chasing around we rest for a moment and saw a figure not far going into the direction of miss Y/n . Auntie eyes widened as she recognized the distant form.

" It's Jimin , I wonder what he is doing here ?"

I send a malicious smile toward her and she send me one back as we thought of the same thing. I stayed in the playground as Auntie went back to miss Y/n and whisper something in her ear before starting a quite loud conversation about me , loud enough for Jimin to hear it from his position.

" Look at your daughter growing so fast , I still can't believe you raised her alone till now . "

" I did really thought that I wouldn't be able to do it but look at me now . "

Meanwhile I could see Jimin's eyes going wide as the information went into his ears. The look of surprise, confusion and Despair was priceless.

Yes I like to play with my people watcha gonna do ?

*point Jimin* This bad boy can fit so much despair and shock, I'm not going to restrain myself >:)

But unlike what I thought he calmed down and pass a hand in his hair before walking casually toward miss Y/n and he start to talk with her , sitting beside her and the bitch put his arm behind her . Clémentine had walked back to me and we were judging silently from the swing until I had an idea .

" Hold my yellow hat Auntie, I'm going to use my ultimate smash. "

" You go little one ! "

She cheered for me as I put my most innocent face and walked toward them , they noticed me as I clinging small figure around her leg .

" Mommy... where is my surprise? "

She pet my ears affectionately while I look at Jimin still with my innocent face .

Back off you horny mochi, I won't let miss Y/n get tainted by you demon.

As I thought that me hugging miss Y/n would push him away, instead he smile softly at me and bend down to my height. I look at him confused as he spoke.

" Well I'm your surprise Areum. "

" Excuse me? "

" I'm your daddy. "

He gave me a eye-closed smile and took my hand in his own. Even if his were smalls , mine were still smaller than his . He was radiating good energy, it was warm and soft . He was smiling sweetly too...

...He did not look like so corrupted after all , maybe he was still normal and I was just paranoid to start off. If miss Y/n is friend with him that mean he isn't that bad right?

Can he be a dad to me like miss Y/n is my mommy?

♤~♡~♢~♧                                               ♧~♢~♡~♤

Areum's diary entry #2 :

I need to confess something,
Actually not all of us went in the role of God.
One of my big brother didn't even take the job when it was his turn to be .
He let the next do it and what is mysterious is that he dissappear after that.
He didn't join the stars like our brothers.
No I could still feel his energy and I still can .

Big brother...
Where ever you are ,
Know that I missed you dearly.
I feel so lonely here .
Mommy isn't with me anymore , she had probably completely forgotten me.
Never ever will she show me love ,
Never ever will she cuddle me ,
Never ever will she with me.

...

I'm scarred,
It's getting worse each second,
But I can't let go .
She is the key ,
She will save us .
It hurt but I have to .

Allow myself to fade away for a brighter future .

Brother I know you're still here .
You will guide our people like the leader you are .

I trust you ,
We trust you ,
She trust in you ,
even if she don't know who you really are.

Lying to protect others.

You got that from father didn't you ?

Save M#₩+%€