☆BONUS : Areum encounter Yoongi ☆

The bonus are side episodes that don't take place at the same time as the main plot ,  feel free to skip them if you aren't interested by characters development.

(This bonus is supposed to be funny but can be triggering so warning.  )

♤~♡~♢~♧

I was currently at miss Y/n's place to watch a movie, she wanted to spend some time with me so I don't stay alone in the garden. Let me tell you , miss Y/n is very caring and always kind with me. She always have a little of time for me and play with me.

She reminds me of my mommy, they are quite the same. Except that Mommy was very busy and had little time for me , but my brothers were always here for me . I guess it's because I was their little sister and they felt like they had to.

Thinking of my brothers make me think about miss Y/n . I can see similarities between them. Their bravery, aptitude, behavior...

Miss Y/n is like my family, She is my family.

I was currently toying with my matrioshka in my hands while miss Y/n put some movie for us to watch. She choose something lighthearted and funny to watch. When she turned to face me , she saw the object in my hands and curiosity flashed in her expression.

" Areum is that a matrioshka? "

" Yes indeed but behold! This isn't no ordinary matrioshka!~☆ "

" Oh ?"

" This is a star matrioshka! One of the most prized possession of a Star child !~☆ "

" Why is it ? It doesn't seem to be a weapon or anything. "

" Hum well I guess it could be used as a blunt weapon but this isn't the question!~☆ We Star children are born from the matrioshka!~☆ "

" What ?! You came out of this ?! "

" It used to be bigger for the birth before shrinking to an ordinary size. Matrioshka containing Star children are made when a male ether is fused with a female star energy. However birth isn't always guaranteed, the higher a male ether and female star womb level is, higher is the chance of Star children .~☆ "

" This is fascinating... Still, why is it your most prized possession ?"

" Hum... Well as you know this is what we are born from but this is also somehow our lifeline. If that matrioshka were to be destroyed, I would disappear too.~☆
I guess this is a Star child only weakness hehe !~☆ That's why we have to take care of them , and it is also a Star energy's container. ~☆ Our mana us stocked in here, that's why if it's destroyed we can't be anymore~☆ "

" Between the wrong hands this could be fatal to you, but you are mature and responsible enough to know how to avoid that. Let's hope we can solve this whole problem before it becomes worse. "

She pat my head before standing up and walking to the kitchen taking something out of the fridge. As I was waiting for her, the doorbell rings.

*Ding Dong*

" Areum could you get that ? I have my hands full... "

" Of course miss Y/n !~☆ "

Hoping of the sofa I run to the front door and pushed on my tiptoes to open the door. But I was surprised to see a familiar black mop of hair standing here holding a helmet in one hand and two boxes of pizza in the others.

We just stared at each other in silence without moving a single muscle, until he break the silence with a confused look.

" ...Wait did I got the wrong address? *look at his notes and around* Nope ,definitely the good place so... "

" Areum what's taking so long- AH ! Hi Yoongi ! "

My savior finnaly appeared and I took the chance to bolt out of here and hid behind her legs. If this was one of them, was he going to try to be a dad to me too ? I wouldn't be surprised at this point.

" Yo Y/n, I got your usual and a discount. "

" Thanks, here's your money bro."

" Good, just what's up with the kid ?"

They both looked at me, making me shrink even more behind miss Y/n .

" Oh , I... do some babysitting . This is Areum, she hangs around a lot so you can say she basically lives here. Can you say hello Areum? "

I walked beside her and still holding a little bit of her shirt in one of my hand I try to speak in the best of my capacity .

" Hello mister... ~☆"

" Yoongi "

He then crouched down to my level and had a little smile.

" But you can call me uncle Yoongs ."

" ...Uncle Yoongs ?~☆ "

" If you truly hang around that much then you will definitely see me a lot so let's get along okay ?"

Still smiling at me, he hands out his hand for a handshake. Letting go of my grasp on miss Y/n , I put my smaller hand against it and shake it.

" Okay uncle Yoongs !~☆ "

After that Miss Y/n ruffled my hair and we said goodbye to Yoongs before finally watching our movie. Well Min Yoongi is as Papa would say 《 A nice fella 》.

♤~♡~◇~♧                       ♧~◇~♡~♤

Areum's Diary entry:

Today at the daycare we talk about our family. My friend Fanny talked about her parents, my friend Hwanseok about his siblings.

But me, who did I talk about?

Parents? Gone
Siblings? Gone

And so just as I thought I had no one, I remembered that I did have a family.

My family is miss Y/n .

She's always here for me and take care of me.
In health, in sickness
In joy, in sadness
She always sticks to my side and I can't be grateful enough for it.

So you see brother, even if I don't know if you are still here or not,
I know that I have someone who care and love me.

Don't worry, I still have the shards of the matrioshka of our brothers and take great care of them.
I do hope to not cross yours , as it would mean you have failed your mission .

Well maybe you already did, maybe you did not.
But know that I will always wait for you.
Because Mommy always waited for us.
And I'm sure miss Y/n would accept you as a part of our family.

She would understand after all,
You're trying to save the world and find what happened to

÷#*€