♤♡ Transition to Act III ◇♧

✧══════•❁❀❁•══════✧

Dear Diary,

I remember the times when Mama told us about festivals.

I remember me and my brothers being absolutely amazed at the existence of such things.

The eight of us were then lost in daydreams thinking about those festive and colorful places.

They sound more amazing than the boring days we had in our usual life.

After all we were just doing the same thing everyday without change.

And Mother took notice of it, she saw that all her children were all feeling down for a few days now.

And that's why she made a surprise for us!

Her and everyone held a festivals for us!

There was many stands and colors everywhere!

Food, games, attractions...

There was everything we could dream of!

But my favorite part was the stage play she played with Appa.

She was a beautiful princess and was shining on the little stage.

I remember me and my brothers gagging when Mother and Appa kissed at the end.

Nevertheless, this is one of my favorite memories.

That's why I always looked up for festivals in Pastela, because I want to see what these beautiful and perfect souls can create for entertainment.

And now I'm looking forward to see this year school festival.

M¤%#€*

✧══════•❁❀❁•══════✧

The God was looking at themself in the mirror in their realm.

" Damn! Now I understand why all my brothers choose to keep a male form! I'm so handsome and attractive! I'm sure Fanny and Hwanseok could fall in love instantly! Look at me, tall, perfect smile, plump lips, muscles in the right place, and a cute butt! I could myself Universal Handsome ! "

The God giggles to themself before feeling a rush of energy through them. However as the energy spread through their being, they lurched forward as blood gushed from their mouth and splatter against the mirror.

Falling to their knees, they hold their stomach in pain and glanced at the blood. It was darker than normal blood, almost completely black and had a gooey consistency. Like ink.

Meanwhile the surge of emotions from the ball of energy swirled in their mind. Powerful dark thoughts like obsession, infatuation, violence, possessive, insanity. They were echoing through their ears and were frightening the God to no end.

It's only once they subsisted that they could feel like breathing again. And as they took a look at their disheveled appearance in the mirror. Shock was splattered on their face.

They have lost a few centimeters, and looked younger than before.

" I... I am losing my powers~

Damn Daniel! Where are you brother when I need you the most!~☆"