♤♡ I Got Seven ◇♧

Warnings: We can't catch a break, Y/n getting jealous ? Namjoon doing evil big brain stuff.

" I swear this is some kind of twisted joke. "

I was standing in Eden's garden while my gang members were bickering among themselves in the background. This definitely wasn't planned at all. In fact, nothing that happened since I jumped from the cliff was planned at all. But somehow, it felt as if the situation was just getting more ridiculous and dangerous with each passing day. It didn't make sense at all.

The seven members of my friend group were both bickering and rejoicing as they chatted among themselves in the way only boys communicate. Which included insults and thrown hands, especially when Jaebum had to explain how he got here in the first place. It was both amusing and concerning. And yet I didn't interfere as I knew they wouldn't beat him up and he could take care of this. So, I reported my attention to the deity in front of me.

" How curious... ~☆ I didn't plan for them to get here, I didn't even know they breached their way in!~☆ "

" I take it, it's a bad thing? "

" Well, it is quite concerning as this realm can not be accessed by those not chosen or related to the stars.~☆ But well, that's more workers for me and so more chance to defeat the corruption!~☆ I will entrust you on how you deal and manage your friends, miss Y/n.~☆ "

I nodded at her words and felt an arm wrapped around my waist. Glancing to the side, it was Jackson who was pouting as he stared at the God with a dejected expression and whining.

" Hey, are you sure we have to keep them? Can't you just send them back? They will surely  try to stay with Y/n- I mean be in the way and not much use. "

" Stop your whining mortal- Wait a minute...~☆ What is wrong with the both of you?~☆ Your soul seemed to be... intermingled?!~☆ "

Jackson's face flushed as he realized and knew the origin of the phenomenon the girl was referring to. Meanwhile the God was staring at him in both horror, shock, and mild disgust. Before I could blink, Areum was on him and holding him by the collar as she interrogated him sternly.

" Jackson Wang I have allowed you to remain by the side of miss Y/n because she hold deep affection for you but you dared to lay with her and had your soul intermingled!~☆ Do you even realize what you did and the consequences are for someone like you?!~☆ "

" Eek! Don't kill me! I didn't realize fucking here could be potentially dangerous! "

" What I'm going to do to you will make you wish you remained a virgin- "

~☆~☆~☆

Times later, I was now walking towards Yoongi's place. Poor lad was stuck in bed from a bad case of hangover, and as his trusted friend, I had to go check on him. Yoongi is probably one of the only sane men of this world I've been acquainted with. All the others seemed to suffer from the corruption or have problems, one way or another. But Yoongi was perfectly fine, which is why our friendship is special, and I trust him.

Jackson wanted to come with me at first, but with the beating he got from Areum, I sent him back home to rest with the others. Speaking of them, the little girl gave each of them little artifacts similar to my pendant to catch emotions. Seems like with eight of us running around, we will be able to get Areum back on her feet in no time.

Finally, in front of the house of my favorite raven haired boy, I held the grocery firmly in one hand while the other went to knock on the wood of the front door. I heard the rushed steps coming toward the door and a surprised
Yoongi hesitantly opened. His hair was ruffled, and he was simply sporting a white tank top with grey sweatpants. His eyes were shifting around in panic as he slowly let me in, closing the front door and trying to seem chill.