♤♡ Of Dreams & Ballons ◇♧

" I just wanna go home and sleep... "

It's been a week since the horrific event that unfolded in the Cooking club. So far I have managed to dodge Seokjin around the school, since he was a grade above me and a club leader I was able to not run into him. But still I've been walking on eggshells.

Now under normal circumstances, knowing that someone likes you is good. It gives you a feeling of confidence and can make you happy about you abilities to be desirable. However it isn't when the person who likes you is a psychopathic killer who try to murder one of his friend and probably yourself. And also because you already have an amazing boyfriend who you loves to the moon and back.

So yeah. I'm just a tiny bit anxious. Don't worry I'm fine.

But I lost my cool the second I saw a message pop-up in my phone.

☆~CONVERSATION START~☆

Jin :
Hey Cupcake, where are you?

: Y/n
In one of the many corridors of this school. Why?

Jin :
I haven't seen you all week, so I'm missing you. What is keeping you so busy?

: Y/n
The festival is just around the corner, did you forgot? Everyone is busy these days.

Jin :
Sure, but what are YOU doing? I mean you shouldn't have too much work for your class stand.

: Y/n
Allow me to remind you that I agreed to help Taehyung with the Drama Club. So I've been busy helping for the stage play.

Jin :
Then you won't mind me coming over at the club with some snacks, right?

☆~CONVERSATION COMPLETE~☆

SHIT! SHIT! SHIT!

I have to get my ass over here fast! And so I sprinted to the Drama Club room and found Taehyung and Jungkook playing around with pirates hats on their head and plastic swords in hands.

" Hey Y/n! "

" Rawr! Welcome on my ship young lady! "

The both looked happy to see me but I didn't have time for this.

" Hi guys, Jin is about to pop up here any minutes now. We need to pretend working on the festival play! "

" What's wrong with what we're doing right now? "

" The festival play is set in the Victorian Era, not with Pirates and the Grandship! "

" Alright alright... "

And so in less than a few seconds, Taehyung managed to pull off the costume and props to put those appropriate while putting in each of our hands a copy of the script. Me and Jungkook were stunned while the Drama expert was already in the middle of the act.

" Ah my lady! I must confess my sins as my loyalty to you cannot bear it! "

He had kneeled down to speak to me dramatically. Jungkook was looking through the script to see which scene Taehyung was acting, the rat on his shoulder was as confused as his father. Meanwhile I stood in complete silence as I watched him.

And fortunately it seems we were just in time as Jin opened the door and was surprised to indeed see me in the middle of an act like I had told him. I smirked in success.