♤♡ A Fatal Error ◇♧

Warning : Hehehe... IT'S CHOICE TIME !!! ( at the end of the chapter of course because I aren't some asshol-)

When coming over to Jungkook's house to take care of him and share the news of the day , this was the last situation you expected to be .

The temperature of the room was unnaturally hot, the atmosphere being humid and almost uncomfortable if this wasn't for what you two were doing. Ragged breath filled the bedroom, a roll of sweat rolled down his chest as hooded eyes watched your figure . Your name fall from his lips , need mixed with his voice.

" Y/n... "

The action was reciprocated a few seconds later with the same hint in your voice.

" Jungkook... "

A growl emanated from him before it turns into a whine, pain was pulsing through him and you trailed your fingers on the tanned skin to soothe it , your voice whispering sweet nothings to help .

The young man on the bed had a frown on his face as he watched you tending to him .Meanwhile you only had a little smile on your face as you completely ignored him.

" You didn't had to stay last night to take care of me , I'm not going to die . "

" Yeah but you sound and act like you're going to , so I'm not taking risk. "

" Whatever you say, but today I can take care of myself as I feel slightly better. "

Doubt filled your face as he seems to be in the exact same condition as yesterday but still you choose to believe him.

" Very well , then I guess I can go to school and take your homework. "

" That would be cool , also do you have plans for tonight?"

" No , why ? "

" Then don't go out , stay inside your house and lock your door. "

" Can I ask why ? "

" Please just trust me on this one, I have a bad feeling and even if I aren't the Oracle . My intuition was always true so please. "

" Okay if you say so , but who is the 《Oracle 》? "

" Clementine is more qualified than me to explain. "

After this the exchange continued for a few more minutes before you departed from his house , taking your pet with you.

~☆~☆~☆
(New)Journal club ,7 a.m :

Frenetic steps and the sound of fingers against the buttons of keyboards resonate in the room. Everyone was on nerves and some excited about the news they were about to release. As gruesome and dark this newest information came, it was their job to inform the population.

" Guys ! Guys ! I got the big title for the article! "

" Hmm... I don't know... "

" I think it fits. "

" Can we just get it done ? "

As it seems that not everyone was for or against, the male turned to the chief editor, well the club leader.

" What do you think Hyunwoo ?"

" Well we're supposed to get the students body approval before publishing anything but he is unreachable. So we have no choice but to go with Minhyuk's title "

~☆~☆~☆

The students were walking around and minding their own business as usual when they all received a notification on their phone, opening it they found out it was the new article on the school blog with for big title :