♤♡ It's Normal right ? ♢♧

For the rest of the period I rest on the bench and Jimin has took my place. When the bell rang, the teacher walked toward us and asked what happened. Once we told him, I was dismissed for the rest of the day, I only had one period left so I didn't mind much but the boys were frowning.

" Come on guys, smile. It's not like it was the end of the world. "

They don't seems to be convinced by my remarks so I just shrugged my shoulders and walked toward the lockers room before being stopped by Yoongi.

" YOU CAN WALK ?!! "

"Heu... Yes . I'm not going to crawl on the floor . "

They look at each other and a smile appear on their faces.

" Then if you're not injured, you can stay ! "

They started to cheer a little before I interrupted them .

" No no no , now that I got excused I'm going to go back home, not that I don't like you guys or anything. "

Annnnnnd their smile faltered from their face and Namjoon look at me.

" B-but what about school- "

" School can suck my non-existent dick "

Namjoon :

" ...Sorry Namjoon"

Meanwhile Yoongi was snickering in the background and Jungkook along with Taehyung were trying to hold their laugh at my statement and Joon's face .

" Listen, it was only my first day and I have been through so much things and those few hours felt like days for me . I just feel exhausted already and I'm craving sleep. If I could stay with you , I would. "

" T̵̰̖̳͈̱̠̥̝͚͔̟̯̯̳̠̾͌̍̉̂͋̾̌̌̃̂̍́̓̏͒̄̚͜ͅh̸͇̯͇̻̪̙̟̘̬̫̘̭͎͓͍̣̬̼̅͊̿̀̑́̾̒͋̈͗͋̎́̀̅͘͝e̷̡̡̛̛͖̻̪̲̺̬̥̜͓̹̞̝̦̺̤̥̐̾͑̋͆͑̅̂̓͐̌̿̐̾̕͝n̶̛͈̜͎̪͖̦͉̙̬͔̣͉̱̺̬̭̉͂̄̂͊̊̐̾̂̆̀̉̕̕͘͝ ̴̨̢̨͉̻͖̘̼͎̳͖͎̲̼̑͋͆̿͆̇̌̅̐̀͒̎̈́͘̚͘͜͜͜͝s̴̡̧̡̲̜͚͙̫̦̗̜͙̼͕̻̑̓̉̾̆̃̔̉̊̈́͆́͛̓̊͗͜͜͝͠ͅt̵̨̨̨̡̼̭̲̰̩̫̗̣̥̩̠̂̅̄͂͐̽̀̆̎̔͌́̀̄͐̽̈͜͝a̶̛̺̲͇͚̤͈̝͖̩̣͈̼̭̣͖͙͒̂̄̆̈́̇̇̿̃͑̄̊̀̚͜͝͝ÿ̶̢̧͉̰̪͇͓͖͚̺̮̺̲̱̜͈̻̮̔̃͐̋̂̆̓́̈́́̽̇͛͘͝͠   "

" ??? "

Hoseok clear his throat.

" I was saying that we should exchange numbers so we can talk and all "

" Yeah sure "

We all took out our phones and exchange numbers before parting ways. I changed back into the uniform and walk out of the school back to my house. Once there , I threw my bag across the room and go upstairs before changing into a oversized shirt and letting myself fall on my bed . After that, my eyelids dropped and I fall asleep.