♤♡ Trouble on your way ♢♧

The rest of the day continue as I had now music class. Entering the classroom, I spotted Clémentine playing with her bunny plush. I made my way toward her .

" Hey Clémentine, can I sit beside you? "

She flash me a big smile and nodded her head furiously. I took place and take out my furniture. The class was lively with a light and warm aura as the students chat and laugh between them . A happy sight for the eyes.

Then the door of the room opened and the temperature drop from a few degree as the students stop talking and some were shivering. A boy entered the classroom and without sparring a look to anyone made his way in the back and sat on his chair not before throwing a harsh glare at the students who were staring at him.

The orange haired female grab my face and turn it in front of us , she was a shivering mess , she whispered.

" ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ˡᵒᵒᵏ ᵃᵗ ʰⁱᵐ ⁱⁿ ʰⁱˢ ᵉʸᵉˢ ᵒʳ ᵉˡˢᵉ ʰᵉ ʷⁱˡˡ ᵈʳᵃⁱⁿ ʸᵒᵘʳ ˢᵒᵘˡ... "

I look at her with a pokerface, does this guy so scary? Despite the small female protest , I look back to see him still throwing mental daggers at the poor frightened students. He turned his head towards me and we keep eyes contact for a few seconds before he breaks it and turn away and put his palm on his cheek.

He is not scary.

Meanwhile my seatmate look at me with her eyes wide , her mouth into a O-shaped form and her face drained from color  . But she quickly recovered from the shock as she shook her head and look at me with an admirative look, it just miss stars and she would look like a anime character.

" You look at him in the eyes and you're not dead! "

" Obviously I wasn't going to die dummy. We were just looking at each other. Who is he anyway? "

" He goes by the name's Suga and he only attend the Music period...sometimes. "

" Why ? "

" He is the school delinquent! Skipping class and hanging around the incinerator are legit his schedule. He and our dear student council president Namjoon can't stand each others . He is dangerous, you should stay away from him . "

I nodded as I aknowledge her advices . He don't look that dangerous to me but if she said so... I wanted to glanced at the male behind me but the teacher entered the room and started his lesson.

For the whole time , I was thinking about him . Was he like this because of Areum's lose of power ? Or was he originally like this? I would be lying if I say that I didn't took an interest toward the mysterious individual .

Deep in thought, I didn't realize that the teacher was looking at me with a annoyed expression and that he had been calling my name for a moment.

" Y/n ! You will throw the trash into the incinerator after class and MR.MIN WAKE UP FOR MOTHER'S SAKE ! "

Wow , I get it that you don't like me but telling me to throw myself into the incinerator is quite harsh, meanwhile sleeping beauty had woke up from his nap. He stretch his arms and stand up before quiting the room, not before mumbling how he can't sleep in peace.

The teacher look so done at the moment that he dismissed class early. Everyone rush out of the room, I was about to do the same but he reminds me that I have something to do , kill myself in the incinerator. Aka throw the trash in there.  

Getting the garbage bag , I let out a grunt from how heavy is it . Is there someone in there or what?  Not wasting anymore time, I walk all the way behind the school where this thing is . The area was clear, a few empty carton box in the corner. I was about to finish my task when a voice stopped me .