♤♡ Friendship & Joy ♢♧

So... Right now I was in math, all by myself , well not really as Jimin has this subject too but I don't feel like talking to him after the "accident" let just say that things are awkward between us and I think that he knows that I heard him in the infirmary when he saw my face when we saw each other in class.

So right now he was eyeing me from his desk , which was behind me and I feel like a prey under the gaze of a predator. I shift in my seat being uncomfortable, if he don't stop soon I'm going to smack him . Fortunately, the teacher needed to go print some papers so he had left the classroom, I turned my seat to face Jimin.

" Okay what is it? "

" I know that you had heard me doing... things that make you uncomfortable but please talk to me! "

" I'm already talking to you, and yes I was uncomfortable. I mean it's not everyday you got live porn . "

" I know that it had made things awkward between us but I really like the moment we had together and I would like to call you my friend. "

The boy looked at me with puppy eyes and an adorable pout. I sighed as I know that I couldn't resist the cute sight. And it wouldn't hurt to be friends with him, after all everyone have needs and I was just the witness of his .

" Okay okay, stop pouting you mochi . You and I are friends now but please, next time tell your girlfriend to not be so loud . "

" Girlfriend ? "

" Yeah the girl you hooked up, she's your girlfriend no ? "

" Ah... You're going to laugh because she isn't. "

" What ? Then what she is ? "

" One of my fangirls. "

" YOU FUCK YOUR FANGIRLS ?!!- "

" Okay class go back to your seat and let's resume the lesson . "

I turned back and tried to concentrate on the exercise in front of me. It was difficult as my mind was overwhelmed with informations and the stress of everything that had happened so far. Luckily soon enough, the bell rang and we were dismissed.

Looking at my schedule , I saw that I have two hours of P.E , it was going to be soooo fun .

I loath P.E with the deepest part of my soul.

Why ? Well back to when I was alive, the school sport uniform were quite revealing, mini-short and tight shirt. I remember the other always judging my body and laughing. I became self-conscious about my body, not founding it attractive at all and almost disgusting.

Pushing all the dark thoughts in the back of my mind, I made my way toward the lockers room and found my locker. Inside was a fresh pastel green sweatpant, a white T-shirt and a matching pastel green jacket. I changed into the clothes and was surprised at how comfortable they were.

Feeling content with my apparence, I walked into the gym and was surprised to see six familiar faces. Some of them having similar uniform with only different colors.
Making my way toward them I was cheerfully greeted.

Y/n : Hey guys .

TH : Y/NNNNN !!! *Pulled me into bone crushing hug *

NJ : Let her go Tae , she's turning blue .

TH : Sorry hihi ! *let go*

JK : ...Hey . *shyly wave*

Y/n : Hey Jungkook. Jin?

Jin : Surprised? I just found out that this year I have P.E the same day and hours as you , isn't it great?

Y/n : It's cool.