♤♡ The Tower #1 ◇♧

Warnings : physical altercation, argument going too far, straight up murder, this is why you don't piss off a yandere.

You made your choice, time to see how everything will unfold;

This whole situation with Jimin just opened a whole new box of questions about, well everything. And I had to still deal with V. Today I haven't seen him at all as Taehyung was in control the whole time which is quite fortunate.

Still I had two issues on my hands and there is nothing better than killing two birds with one stone. So pulling a page out of my notebook, I wrote a note on it and then went for his locker after class to leave the note in it. After that I went for the rooftop where I knew we could have this conversation in private.

There was just a question left. How will everything go down? Am I not just shooting myself in the foot by doing this? Should I backtrack? Unfortunately that wasn't an option anymore as I heard the sound of the rooftop door opening and closing, followed by a familiar voice.

" Hey Darling, you wanted to talk? "

Turning around, I saw Taehyung or rather V standing here and observing me with a relaxed grin on his face. However I wasn't in such a mood, this is a serious conversation that I want right now.

" V, do you know why I called you here? "

" Is it not for you to confess your love to me? I'm going to be disappointed if it isn't.~ "

" I'm serious here. I'm didn't call you to play around. "

This took him aback as he lost his smile and regarded me with a more serious expression now. Somehow he knew the true reason but he was still waiting for me to confirm it verbally. His hands were still in his jacket pockets as his eyes were still focused on my form.

Fine then, I will cut straight to the point.

" You know more things than everyone here, and I'm talking about curriculum knowledge but the truth of this world and it's inhabitants. I need to know why. "

" Oh? But I don't feel like sharing such information with you. "

" I wasn't asking. "

And so there it was, a confrontation. I knew he wouldn't just admit to the fact and directly answer my questions. But now there was a tension in the air as we both stood our ground and not ready to back off anytime soon. The determination in my eyes made him frown as he visibly didn't expect me to be this serious on the subject.

" Come on my little anomaly, there is no need to try to pry into such matter. If it's because you're afraid of them then I will assure your protection. "

" Thank you but no thanks, I'm not looking for protection 'little anomaly'. I didn't ask you for protection but information. And I'm determined to have them. "

" ...And if I absolutely refuse? I still don't entirely know who you are and where you come from but something tells me you won't simply back off. "

" You're right about that. If you aren't willing to share those information I have no choice but to consider you an enemy and potential danger. "

" I would argue there is far more dangerous people after you but it seems we aren't negotiating anymore, more on a aggressive speech I would say. However we're reaching the point of no return so I need to confirm it, Y/n are you sure you want to threaten me? I'm giving you a chance to back pedal before I get fucking mad for real. "

" It's no use, it's not like you will give me what I want. So yes I'm sure of what I'm doing. I can't allow you to walk off knowing all of this! "

Fishing the star pendant out of my shirt, I held it tightly in my hand as it glows and shine brightly across the rooftop. This took V by surprise as he took a defensive stance and hissed in pain when the light touched his skin, hiding his face behind his sleeves as a faint dark purple smoke emanated in the air.