♤♡ The Sun #2 ◇♧

Warnings : Hoseok is a delulu, suggestive themes, dark themes, drugging, non-con

You made a choice, let's see how it unfold;

" Y/n, I hope you didn't get scared by something you shouldn't have seen... "

I made my choice, I have to deal with this situation by myself just like with Jin. If it worked one time, surely it will work a second time right? In any case I can't pull Yoongi into this, he might be in danger if I do.

Accepting my fate and decision, I quickly put the panties in my pocket and put back everything back in place and close the closet just in time for Hoseok to come in the room.

" Y/n? What are you doing here? "

" Sorry for barging in, I just thought I heard something here that's why. "

He had a neutral expression as he looked around the room analyzing it before stepping to his desk. There he looked at his laptop and unplug his camera.

" It seems the PC was done backing up all the pictures on he camera. "

" Cool it seems everything good then. "

He smiled before it dissapear and directly stared down at me. Dark emotions swirling in his eyes as his grip on his camera hardened.

" But Y/n... I heard a large thud from downstairs. As if someone jumped or fell... "

" ...I did fell at some point, my clumsy self bump into one of the furniture and fell on my ass. Sorry about that haha~ "

He relaxed but didn't seemed entirely convinced as he put back the camera on his desk. Before he could take a look around again, I latched myself on his right arm and put my head on his shoulder. Thus eliciting a flustered expression from him as a cherry color spread on his cheeks and ears.

" Hobi~ Come on we should go back now. I'm sure Yoongi must be wondering what we're doing right now! Perhaps he thinks we're busy doing some... stuff together. "

" I- WHAT ?!! "

He sputters as he took in my words. As he was completely embarrassed and flustered, I led him out of the room. Walking downstairs with our arms linked and with Hoseok's flustered face, Yoongi raised an eyebrow.

" Alright why are you two so close and why is Hoseok's face like this? "

" Hoseok's was so kind to look for me upstairs after I fell down, he took great care of me so I'm merely expressing my thanks. "

" Expressing your thanks? By his face, that's mega suspicious. But alright I'm going to pretend it's all fine. "

" Oh come on Yoongles! Or are you perhaps jealous?~ "

" Pff! As if! May I remind you that we were a lot closer in the short time-lapse we lived together. So there is nothing for me to be jealous of. "

At this time, me and Hoseok were back to sitting on the couch as I pout at the raven-haired boy. He chuckled as he ruffled my hair before glancing at his phone.

" Oh, sorry guys but we will have to cut it short. My boss needs me to work. Please don't let this stop you from working on the play. It has to be perfect. "

Yoongi packed his stuff and left the house but not before telling me to "wear protection the next time I want to show my thanks". I felt myself wheeze in embarrassment while Hoseok's mind just stopped working.

So it was back to the two of us. Honestly I wanted to follow Yoongi and leave but it wouldn't be that easy. I need to protect Hoseok's mind from spiraling out of control. So I just went back to my seat and waited for him. He was looking at the script with a focused expression.