♤♡INTRO/EXPLANATION♢♧

(Don't mind this gif, and don't worry people who knows him, he won't be in this story )

*Clear throat*

Hello and thank you for spending a little of your time to read this BTS x Reader fanfic.

This isn't my first fanfic but I can guarantee that it will still be bad because english isn't my first language *awkward chuckle*

Anyway, We are proud to present you a story coming from my weird brain and with a plot even weirder

Also even if this story seems all sweet and fluff, it has many deep and dark subject , So it can (highly) make you inconfortable

In this case , we are sorry and invite you to exit this book and go rinse your mind with some fluffy story or smut- wait, forget the second choice please.

The usual warnings: Violence , manipulation, death of major and minor characters, blood, killing game , sex , mention of bullying.

So if you aren't okay with that :

This book as been made only for entertainment, the personality of BTS has been changed a little (or a lot) in order to fit the plot , we mean no offense or harms to the members of bangtan or the fans by the characters actions and if it does, pleas...

This book as been made only for entertainment, the personality of BTS has been changed a little (or a lot) in order to fit the plot , we mean no offense or harms to the members of bangtan or the fans by the characters actions and if it does, please accept our deepest apologies.

This being said, Me Candy Sugar the author and my assistant Yuki can start this book so I hope you enjoy ~☆