What the hell!

"Baby are you ok?" I asked.

"Oh yea." She said gigging.

No no no!

I then kissed her tasting lots of beer then pulled away

"Your drunk!" I said.

"No I'm not! you baby!" She said and I sighed.

"Ok let's go find my family." I said.

"NO! Lets have fun!" She said.

"No Laura." I said then all of a sudden she stared running then ran outside and I chased her and found her in the snow.

"LAURA GET IN HERE!" I yelled watching her in the freezing snow.

"IM A FUCKING SNOWMAN!!!" She yelled jumping around.

"Shit!" I said to myself then all my siblings came out and my dad.

"Ross is she drunk!!" Dad asked.

"Yep really drunk I don't know how many drinks she had." I said.

"IM A FUCKING SNOWMAN!" She yelled throwing snow in the air then she took off her dress leaving her in her bra and underwhere.

"Fuck!" I said.

"LAURA PUT ON YOUR DRESS AND COME BACK IN!" Dad yelled.

"NO OLD MAN!" She yelled and took off her bra and underwhere

And my siblings and ratliff looked at her wide eyes then I ran in the snow to get her and se started running away.

"YOU'LL NEVER GET ME!" She yelled then I grabbed her bare wait and put her over my shoulder.

"OWW MY BOOBS!" She yelled and I fixed her position and got her bra and under where out of snow but they where like frozen then I brought naked Laura to my siblings.

"We are going home." I sad and they agreed and I had rydel drive my truck and went in the back with Laura and I aslo got her dress but it was to cold to put on her.

"I'm naked!" Laura said then laughed.

"We know Laura." I said.

"I have boobs!" She said.

"We can see that." Rocky said because he was sitting next to Laura along with me.

"Is anyone thirsty?" Laura asked.

"Um I am." Riker said.

"Well I have some breast milk." Laura said and mine and riker's eyes widened.

"No Laura lets save that for Romeo and lets play a game called sit quietly and don't talk." I said.

"Sounds boring!" Laura complained and I sighed she then pulled off my shirt.

"Laura can I have that back?" I asked.

"Why?? I want to see your abs!!" She giggled and I sighed.

"How about you just put on on?" I asked.

"Ok." She said and we got to a red light and she took off her seat belt and started putting on the shirt.

"Your naked butt is in my face!!!" Rocky said.

"Enjoy it!!!" Laura said and then sat back down and looked at rocky to see him with a disgusted face.

"Oh rocky you aren't going to have good sex or whenever you have sex you must never touch Alexa's butt!" Laura smirked

"That makes no sence because we always have anul sex so I'm in her butt!" Rocky also simrked.

"That's sad." Laura said.

"How?" Rocky asked and Laura giggled.

"Ok who chooses doing anul?" Laura asked.

"Me." Rocky said and Laura laughed.

"The real pleasure is in the pussy." Laura said.

"Ok as much as I enjoy my brother and fiancé talking about how to have good sex stop!" I said and laura giggled.

"Oh rossy." She giggled putting her head on my lap then she laughed.

My head can feel rossy's dick." Laura said then started poking at the bulge in my pants.

"Laurie can you please not to that?" I asked.

"Ugh fine butt head!" Laura said and I chucked then we got back to the cabin and I held on to Laura's arm as we all walked to the door and dad unlocked it and we walked in to just see mom holding Romeo and Gus then mom and Gus looked at us all.

"Laura sweetie why are you wearing Ross's shirt?" Mom asked.

"Because I'm a princess!!" She said then took it off leaving her naked and I looked

at Gus to see him looking at Laura wide eyes and I quickly went up to him.

"You might want go go to bed Laura is drunk." I whispered in his ear.

"Ok." He said and left to go to bed then I picked up naked Laura.

"She is drunk!" I said.

"Do you know my fucking name it's Laura l-a-u-r-a!!" She said as I brought her upstairs.

"Yea thanks for telling me." I said and Laid Laura on the bed and took off my pants leaving me in my boxers then got Laura's panties and tried putting them on but she kicked her legs.

"No I want to be naked!" She said.

"No Laura!!" I said and she left kicking her legs and I was Trying to hold her arms down but I accidentally pushed really hard on her boob I mean really hard and she just started crying and I sighed.

"Laura I'm sorry." I said and finished putting on her pajamas then mom came in putting romeo on the bed.

"What happend?" Mom asked.

"I accidentally hurt her breast." I said.

"Ow ok well night." Mom said.

"Night." I said and she left then Laura cried herself to sleep.

Hey guys I wanted to let you know that my birthday is tomorrow so I don't know if I will have time to update but I will try😄