Dinner

I've never worked at a restaurant
also, just in case, this is the last chapter to this book, a part two will be up on Christmas for sure, so keep your eyes open 😁
------

Will yawned as he walked into the restaurant with Lou and Cecil, running a hand through his messy hair. He was tired, even though it was about two in the afternoon. He had been up studying the night before, into the early hours of the day, then took the test.

When he got home, he flopped on the couch and started crying, having a full on break down because he was sure he failed that test. Lou Ellen was one to actually try to comfort him, Cecil simply throwing a pillow at him telling him to quiet down. She quickly smacked the back of Cecil's head, and when Will calmed down, she declared they were going out to eat.

"I look like death," Will complained as Lou grabbed his arm, trying to pull him off of the couch.

"Who cares," she said, "It isn't like you're trying to impress anyone. And you need a break, you've been working you're butt off all week."

"Just let me wallow for a while," Will groaned dramatically, curling up into the pillow Cecil threw at him earlier. Lou huffed, grabbing both his hands and effectively pulling him off the couch, and he landed on the floor with a painful thump. He let out a loud whine, sitting up and rubbing the back of his head, glaring at her.

"We're going," she said, "so get off your ass." Will sighed, looking over at Cecil for help. He only shrugged.

"I haven't had lunch," he said, and Will groaned again.

Which was why, now, he was waiting with his two best friends to be seated at a restaurant he didn't even like.

He caught glimpse, though, of one of the workers there.

He was cute, that much Will could tell. His dark hair framed his face perfectly, and Will could his pearly, perfect teeth from where he was standing, writing down orders at one of the tables. He was wearing tight, black jeans as well as a tight black shirt, but so was every other worker.

Will's pretty sure he's the only one that pulled it off that well though.

Cecil nudges him, and he looks back over at him and Lou. Lou's wiggling her eyebrows at him, and Will elbows her.

When they get seated, Will's disappointed he sees that their waiter isn't the guy with black hair. After the guy - named Jason - gets their drink orders and places a basket of bread at their table, Will drops his head down.

"I'm tired," he complained.

"Maybe you can get in bed with that guy you were staring at," Cecil snorted, and Will looked up to glare at him, cheeks turning red.

"Shut up," he said.

"You should try to get his number," Lou said, and Will rolled his eyes. Suddenly, their waiter was holding the cutie by his slim shoulders, presenting him and his red, surprised face as he said he would be taking over and that his name was Nico.

"Jason," Nico whispered as he excused himself, walking down the aisle to another table. He looks back over at the table, looking at Will for a second before going a shade redder and looking at Cecil and Lou, "Uh, sorry, Jason has, uh, a lot of tables he has to do and, yeah," he awkwardly rubs his neck, "did- did he already get your drink orders?"

"Yeah," Lou says, nodding, and Nico nods.

"Okay, I'll go get those for you," he says, nodding, then walking off. Will watched after him, his eyes may or may have not dropped to the back of his pants. He hears Cecil snort beside him, and he looks down at the table, shoving a piece of bread in his mouth.

I Constantly Thank God For Solangeloजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें