Ready

I've been trying to write and get chapters out faster, but it's just been so hard recently and I'm not sure why? It kinda sucks. I'm sorry, I'm trying <3

And I know it makes some of my readers uncomfortable, so if anyone wants me to start putting a warning about sexual themes on a chapter I will, just tell me 😁 👌🏻

Anywaaaay enjoy this mildly angst-y and terribly written chapter.

------

Nico never told Will that he was transgender. He kind of hates that Will doesn't know, they have been dating for two years now, but he's to scared to come out to him.

Still, when Will asked Nico to stay the night, he accepted. They haven't ever slept in the same bed together, but sleeping in his binder once couldn't hurt, right?

He didn't think much about the empty apartment, figuring Will's roommates, Cecil and Lou Ellen, would be back later.

Will led him back to his room, and since it was fairly late, he put on a movie. He put his arm around Nico's shoulder, and Nico smiled, cuddling closer to Will. They were sitting on Will's bed, so he pulled one of the stuffed animals to his chest, hugging it.

It was half way through the movie that Will pulled him closer, planting a kiss to his forehead. Nico smiled, looking up at him. Will returned the smile and leaned down, now kissing him on the lips. Nico dropped that stuffed animal in favor of putting his hand to Will's cheek, and Will put his hands on his waist.

He didn't try to stop Will as he slowly pushed him down on his back, because Nico didn't mind kissing. He wrapped his arms around Will's neck, gently bringing him closer, if that was possible. He sighed as Will brought his hands up and down his sides, and he gently gripped at Will's hair.

Will was smiling against his lips, then he was slowly trailing down the side of Nico's jaw. He bit his lip as Will got to his neck, his breath sending shivers down his spine.

His eyes widen as one of Will's hand went up to his chest, just touching. Before Nico could really think, he brought his hand up and slapped Will. Nico was quick to cover his face with his hands, and Will put a hand to his cheek.

"Ow," he whined.

"Please get off of me," Nico murmured, voice muffled. Will shifted, sliding off of Nico's lap. Nico sat up, bringing his knees to his chest, not looking at Will.

"I'm sorry I hit you," he mumbled, "I'm kind of insecure of my chest and you just surprised me and I panicked. I'm sorry."

"It's okay. I'm sorry I made you feel uncomfortable." Nico sighed in response, leaning against Will. Will puts an arm around Nico, pulling him closer.

Nico tried watching the rest of the movie, but he couldn't focus on it.

He was angry with himself, for hurting Will and not being able to talk to Will. Boyfriends should be able to talk to each other. Nico should be able to talk to Will. . .

Nico held back a groan, putting his head in his hands. Will bumps his shoulder with Nico's. Nico feels his bottom lip quivering though, because he's upset and angry with himself. He knows Will deserves so much better than him, he knows he doesn't deserve Will.

A whine escapes his throat and he pushes himself off the bed.

"Nico?" Will asks. He lets out another whine, not really trusting himself to speak, and grabs his shoes, "Wait, are you leaving?" Will asks, sounding slightly panicked. Nico nods, putting on his shoes as his eyes water.

"I'm sorry," he says, voice shaky.

"Nico," Will gets up and grabs Nico's hands gently, stopping him from tying his shoes, "Neeks, please don't go. I'm really sorry I made you uncomfortable. Please, don't go."