Love

Okay, I know I have a bunch of request I need to write, but my friend DorkasaurusesUnite drew that picture above and I had to share it. She's honestly one hell of an artist, you guys should go follow her she's an amazing person, like, she's so nice and sweet she's just?? Perfect? I love her thanks for being my friend and putting up with me I LOVE YOU <3 <3

ALSO there is another beauty out there and she has created a book and it is the bomb dot com. The book is called  A whole New Perspective and it's pretty gosh darn good if I do say so myself and it definitely does deserve some more recognition. The book was written by JaadaeLovetue  and it is also on my solangelo reading list. Please guys, these two people here are amazing and deserve a lot of love. Please go follow them, because they're both nice and amazing people.

(This is also to ffoodie because you gave me the tiny bit of inspiration I needed to write, thanks <3)

On that note, this chapter was written in, like, three hours so it's probably trash but I decided to write some fluff for these three (and all my readers, I love you guys to).

(This is trans male Neeks one shot)

------

Nico got the pleasure of sleeping with Will.

Not having sex, but actually sleeping. Though, there was a lot of kissing. One of the perks of having a cabin to himself, he supposes.

It was the first time Nico and Will had slept in the same bed over night together, mostly because Nico was too insecure to take his binder off in front of Will. He got the courage though, and he was amazed at how everything felt right. He didn't feel any judgement come from Will, and if he squinted his eyes, he didn't notice the fact that his chest was so painfully obvious with the thin shirt he was wearing (it was his only clean shirt, he has no idea what he's going to do in the morning.)

They cuddled, Nico's chest pressed up against Will's own, and instead of caving in on himself and freaking out, he buried his face in Will's neck to hide his smile. He could feel Will's smile against the top of his head, making him giggle softly, and soon, his breathing evened out and he was falling asleep in Will's arms, feeling special and amazing.

------

Nico wakes up to kisses being placed on his neck. He hums, feeling Will's chest on his back, Will's hand placed firmly yet gently on Nico's hip.

"Morning," comes Will's husky voice. Nico would never admit the shiver that runs down his spine.

"Morning, Sunshine," Nico says happily around a yawn. Will smiles, his thumb rubbing small circles on Nico's waist. Nico settles a bit more into Will, closing his eyes with a small smile.

"Sleep well?" Will asks.

"Yeah," Nico grabs Will's hand and hugs it to his chest, playing with Will's fingers absently, "did you?" Will hums, placing a few more kisses to the top of Nico's head.

"I'm proud of you," he murmurs, and Nico's smile only widens.

"Thank you," he kisses the back of Will's hand. Will goes back to kissing Nico's neck. Nico sighs in content as he moves his head, giving Will more access.

Nico suddenly rolls so he's on top of Will, his legs straddling his waist. Will makes a sound of surprise, but it's nothing new to either of them. They haven't gone all the way, but they weren't completely innocent either.

Will smiles up at him, his hands resting happily on his hips. Nico rolls his eyes, leaning down and pressing soft kisses to his lips.

Will hums, curling one of his hands into Nico's hair. Smiling against Will's lips, Nico feels his tongue swiping across his bottom lip.

Nico could feel his heart pounding, and it never ceased to amaze him at how Will could make him feel. They have kissed billions of times, they have been dating for three years, and still he gets butterflies and his face heats up when so much as Will smiles at him.

He really hopes it never changes.

Nico places a hand on Will's chest, just over his heart, and he can feel it beating just as fast as his own. Nico's smile widens, and he opens his mouth for Will.

Nico has to pull back after a few moments, just so he can breath. Will looks up at him, and they're both panting and smiling. He feels a laugh bubble out of him, and Will's smile widens.

Will reaches up to tuck a strand of hair behind Nico's ear as he laughs, and Nico finds it strangely endearing.

"You make me so happy," Nico mutters, cupping Will's cheek with his hand. Will leans into his hand, and Nico takes a moment to appreciate the delicious blush across his nose and cheeks. The beautiful freckles splattered haphazardly across his face. His striking blue eyes and how perfectly they contrast against his golden curls. "Gods I love you so much," he mutters. Will's smile becomes brighter, and Nico's pretty sure his heart stops at the sight.

"I love you, too," he says earnestly, "so much, Neeks." Nico can't seem to stop smiling, but he doesn't really mind. He leans down, pressing a passionate and gentle kiss to Will's lips, and Nico's pretty sure that this is the definition of perfect.

------

Okay, for the snapchat thing, it's showing me people that I know in real life and I'm paranoid to accept anyone else on it oops.

I want to find a way to, like, make sure that it's people from wattpad but I don't want to put anyone's username in a chapter so I'm sorry if it takes a while for me to accept you on snapchat, I'm not ignoring it I promise.

Anyways, I'm going to sleep now <3

(999)