Trans Positvity Week - Friday - Free Day

uh, this one is kind of terrible you've been warned

------

It hadn't been Nico's idea. He was kind of forced into it.

And it hadn't been Nico's day, either. He had woken up in a pool of his own blood. Will got called into work even though they were supposed to be having a nice day to themselves, relaxing. And he was beyond exhausted, he hadn't gotten any sleep last night, thanks to the annoying, uncomfortable and constant ache in his lower back. Not to mention that he was fighting off some pretty nasty demons that usually showed up this time a month, occasionally other times, and it caused him to avoid any mirror at all cost.

He was glad Will was so understanding when he put the sheet up over the mirror in their bathroom.

Nico was shifting around on the couch when there was a knock at his door, and he heard a lot of voices. With a sigh, he stood up.

It was Hazel. And Frank, Piper, Jason, Annabeth, and Percy. And all five of the children, standing by their respective parents.

Nico frowned, his first thought wondering why they were here, until four of the kids ran into his house, making his eyes widen as he moved out of their way to avoid being trampled.

He looked up the six adults with wide eyes.

Hazel smiled at him innocently, putting her and Frank's year old daughter into his hands.

"Can you watch them?" She asked, Nico frowned as a large baby bag was also shoved into his hands as well, "We're going out tonight, a type of triple date."

Nico's seconded thought: Why weren't Will and I invited?

He quickly shook that from his head, though.

"Hazel-"

"Please?" She said, giving him a look she knew he couldn't say no to. He sighed after a moment, nodded, "Thank you, Nico!" She leaned forward and hugged him, pressing a quick kiss to his cheek.

"When do you think you guys will be getting back?" He asked, he really didn't want to babysit, especially not without Will.

"By nine forty at the latest," Piper promised, and Nico frowned, it was six right now.

"If you really don't want to, it's okay. We can find someone else or reschedule." Nico shakes his head and smiles tiredly.

"It's okay," he says, "You guys go have fun," Without me, he thinks bitterly, I don't mind watching you kids for the next three hours and forty minutes. Alone.

They say their goodbyes, then, they're gone. Nico sighs when he turns and see the kids have already made a mess of his and Will's apartment.

----

It's seven thirty when Will gets home, and he most certainly did not expect the sound of kids screeching, feet running around and-

Oh, that was glass breaking.

He walks in the direction of the glass, he hears quick, fearful whisper, and he guesses Nico didn't hear it considering he hasn't come rushing out from- Well, wherever he was.

"Hey," he says, and the kids seem to make a circle around the the glass, but Will can see a flower peeking in front of one of their shoes.

He lets out a sigh. He liked that vase.

"Where's Nico?" He asks, deciding to let the four kids panic a little. Maybe it'll help them learn.

"In the kitchen," Will's ninety nine percent that one is Percy and Annabeth's child. The little girl beside him giggles.