Airport

Voltron season six has me sobbing thanks.

Me writing is 5% writing a couple sentences  5% of me scrolling through tumblr 10% eating cheez its 50% of me staring at literally nothing and 30% of me wondering what the fuck is going to happen next, in that order, repeatedly.

I have a good trans Will idea and that's more then likely going to be the next chapter so get ready, it's gonna be great.

Also this one has, like, implied sex but I don't think it's worded in a way that would make anyone uncomfortable because it's really vague. . I hope that makes sense

Uh, anyway trans Nico you're welcome.

------

Will called Nico one day, excitedly telling him that he got accepted to the college that he wanted.

The college was in California, and with how much Nico was happy and proud of Will, he couldn't help but be a little upset. Secretly, he was hoping that Will wouldn't get accepted by that college, probably making him a terrible boyfriend, but it was just so far away.

Nico wouldn't get to see Will everyday anymore, and the thought made him want to cry. He loved Will, Will had helped him in a lot more ways then he realizes, and part of that was just being there.

But he was proud of Will, he was happy for him, because, from what Will told him, it was a difficult college to get into and you had to be pretty damn smart to get into it. Will always worked as hard as he could, he never cut corners and he never took the easy way out, especially when it came to helping other people. So, really, if anyone deserved to get into the college, it was Will.

"That's amazing, Will," Nico mumbled into the phone, "I'm really proud of you."

"I'm so excited!" He laughed, "I can't wait. Only one month before school starts."

"One month," Nico murmurs, quietly curling in on himself.

"Neeks, I'll talk to you everyday. I promise." Nico hums.

He knew that probably wasn't true. Life happens. People get busy and they make new friends and, possibly, find new love interests.

It's what happened to Nico when he moved to America. He told his boyfriend at the time that they would stay in touch and they would talk everyday. Then, he met Will. . .

"Yeah," Nico sighed, bringing his knees up to his chest.

------

Will stayed at Nico's apartment the night before he had to go. His roommates, Percy and Jason, were nice enough to stay some where else (totally not because he asked them to, psh.)

They went out to dinner that night. They got Italian, because Will was cheesy and wanted to make Nico happy. Nico rolled his eyes, replying that he was supposed to make Will happy since he was the one leaving. Will only shrugged, saying that Nico's happiness was his happiness.

Back at Nico's apartment, well, they didn't get much sleep that night.

------

The next morning, Nico was glued to Will's side. Percy and Jason had picked them up, mostly to see Will off at the airport and so Nico wouldn't have to drive back to the apartment afterwards (they were so sure he would wreck while crying.) He held Will's hand as they walked through the airport, sniffling every now and then.

The closer they got to Will's gate, the more Nico felt his eyes watering. He didn't want Will to leave, he didn't want to lose his closeness with Will. He didn't them to slowly drift apart.