Stranger

Wow look it's alive

I want to do an au where Nico is in marching band and he plays the clarinet and I have the best idea for it and it's angst Oof

———

Nico woke up, and frowned. He groaned, feeling his head pounding, and moved his hands to cover his eyes, effectively blocking the light.

Memories of last night flashed in his mind.

Yesterday, he was upset and he felt alone. So, Percy and Jason dragged him off to a gay bar, and he got drunk. He vaguely remembers talking to someone, going home with them, and stumbling through the apartment halls with him.

He vividly remembers getting into the apartment, after he had fumbled with the key. He remembers falling onto the couch, he remembers warm breath and lips trailing down his jaw, his neck, his stomach.

He remembers getting up and going to the guy's bedroom with him, falling back into a heated kiss and hands trailing down and, gods, how could he forget that big-

He hears a yawn, and he's startled out of his thoughts. He moves his hands and sees the guy laying next to him. He lets out a groan, and Nico wonders how much they both drank, he can't really remember that part.

Blue eyes are suddenly on him, going wide.

"You're still here?" He asks, and if Nico didn't know any better, he'd think he sounded hopeful. Instead, he flushed a bit, shrinking in on himself.

"Is that okay?" He asks, voice small, "should I have left? I've never done this before, I'm sorry, I'll just-" Nico starts to get up, grabbing his underwater form the ground. He feels a hand go to rest on his shoulder and looks up.

"It's okay," he mumbles, "I had a good time, you know, before we-" he blushes, "uh, I don't remember what we talked about, but I remember that I really liked talking to you." Nico smiles, turning and looking at Will again.

"I liked talking to you, too," he says quietly, "that's- that's why I didn't leave. I didn't want this to be a one night stand thing, I want to get to know you." Will smiles, shifting so he's sitting, and Nico blushes at the multiple dark bruises blooming down his neck, "I do need to go though," Nico mumbles, "I have a class today."

Will nods in understanding.

"Are you free on Saturday? We could go get coffee or something," he says quietly, and Nico smiles, nods. He checks his phone, sees a couple messages from Percy and Jason, and looks up again.

"I can give you my number?" He says, and it comes out as a question even if he didn't mean for it to. Will's smile widens as he nods, unlocking his phone and handing it to Nico. He hands Will his phone as he takes Will's, and they both type out their numbers.

When he has his phone back, he sees the name Will at the top and smiles, then he sends a quick text to both Percy and Jason, asking if one of them could pick him up. Percy says he will, and after asking Will for the address and sending it to Percy, he looks over at Will again.

He jumps when Will's door opens, his eyes widening. He quickly draws the blankets up over his chest, and Will scoffed.

"Lou, what I have I said about knocking?!" Lou snorts, wordlessly shutting the door again. Will groaned, laying back down on the bed. Nico pursed his lips, looking at him then looking out the window in his room.

"I should get dressed," he mumbled, reaching down and picking up his underwear again. After he puts them on, he gets out of the bed and grabs his pants. When he turns and faces Will, only to see him looking at him, and flushes.