Sword Fighting

Written with hibafshaukat (Also you should go read their story the outcast bc it's pretty good so far).

If you'd like to write with me, PM me <3
——
Reluctantly, Nico pulled himself out of bed that morning. It was one of the glorious nights that he had not had a single nightmare and he was trying to savour that night. But atlas, all good things must come to an end.

After pulling himself out of bed, he pulled back the covers to notice the blood. Okay, now he regrets not tracking his period like Will had suggested. Grabbing some fresh clothes( and a pad) he pulled himself to the bathroom.

Even though he was the only one in his cabin he felt his cheeks growing warm when he looked at the spoiled covers. He stripped the bed, throwing the sheets in a corner, and grabbing new ones.

Once he had finished that task, he went to the bathroom, he tried to turn on the water, nothing. He forgot that the cabin showers water only turned on after dinner. He couldn't use the camp bathroom, what if some new kid noticed the blood? Moaning in despair, he threw on his clothes and dragged himself to the dining pavilion.

He pouted slightly when he saw Percy, Jason, and Will sitting at his table, but walked over anyway, plopping into the seat next to Will.

After a few moments of just kind of staring off into space, Will nudged his shoulder with his own.

"You okay?" He asked, and Nico nodded. Will frowned, "Are you hungry? I can go get you something if you want me to."

Nico made a face, shaking his head. His stomach was hurting to much to eat, the thought of eating made him feel sick.

"No thanks, I'm not really hungry" he replied, edging closer to Will and breathing in his sweet, clean sent.

"Is it your period?" He asked putting an arm around Nico

Nico nodded, he was hoping to spend the day with Will, lying in his cabin.His face fell when he checked his schedule, sword fighting, and with a new Aphrodite camper as well. Great. He thought, now he gets to spend the day with some stuck up new kid trying to teach him to fight.

What about when he has to change his pad ? What excuse should he have to make up?He was snapped out of his thoughts when he saw Will staring at him.

"Everything okay love?"He asked concern lacing his tone.

"Yeah, training a new Aphrodite kid today" was his rather blunt reply.

"Don't worry, once your done I'll come to your cabin, I'll bring chocolate and ice ream" Will said, smirking when he saw Nico's face light up at the sound of ice cream.

"Got to go now though, see you later" he got up, leaving Nico to sit in silence, trying, and failing, to drown out Percy and Jason's voices. They were having some silly argument about flip flops, Nico had no idea what that was about.

Sighing, Nico stands up. He has about half and hour until he has to go to the arena, he figures he could catch a quick nap before, despite the fact that he woke up not even an hour ago.

——————————————————————

After his quick nap, he feels slightly panicked as he tries to think of ways to bring pads to the arena, because there is no way in hell he's bringing a purse.

Biting his lip, he looks around his cabin, stopping when he sees his jacket. Humming, he walks over and picks it up, examining the pockets.

When he deems it good, he quickly shoved a few pads in before putting it on, grabbing his sword, and walking out of his cabin.