Sheets

Trans Willlllll I love yoooou *sticks tongue out* ahhh

PANIC! AT THE DISCO IS SLOWLY KILLING ME WITH THE NEW SONGS THANKS.

I swear, I always lose chapters. . Does anyone remember a chapter I did with Nico getting his period and he goes to the infirmary and, like, gets stuff and Will's talking and he's holding the stuff and Nico's like dude shut up and give me my tampons and goes to the infirmary bathroom because I swear I wrote a chapter like that but if I didn't I want to write it because I like that idea uwu

------

Will was staying at Nico's apartment tonight, which meant Nico would see him without his binder.

They had been dating for three years now, and Will only told Nico that he was trans after their first year of being together, and although Nico had been totally accepting, Will hadn't let Nico see him without his binder. Of course he would be wearing a shirt and a sports bra, he wasn't that comfortable with it yet, but letting Nico see him without it was kind of scary.

Which was why now, standing in Nico's bathroom, trying to work up the courage to take it off, he wondered if Nico would be upset if he just went home instead. He sighed, because he knew Nico would be understanding, but he would be mad at himself if he did that.

Making up his mind, he squeezed his eyes shut and quickly yanked off his binder before replacing it with his bra. He packed one of his baggy-ier shirts for tonight, and he took a deep breath as he rummaged around his bag for it.

He slipped it over his head when he found it and looked at himself in the mirror. He mentally told himself that it was okay, that Nico isn't going to judge him, and all he had to do was make it through the night with out having a full blown panic attack.

The lost thought didn't help him.

He took another deep breath before forcing himself to open the door, walking out. He put his bag back onto Nico's desk chair, then walked out to the main room. He hesitantly walked over to the couch, where Nico was sitting.

Nico looked up at him with a smile, patting the spot next to him. Will bit the inside of his cheek as he awkwardly sat down, glancing over a Nico nervously.

"Are you okay?" Nico asked quietly, to which Will nodded, the motion jerky. Nico didn't comment. Instead, he grabbed Will's hand and gave him a reassuring smile, kissing him on the cheek before settling into his side and asking what movie he wanted to watch.

Will tried to force himself to relax as he answered, putting his arm around Nico's shoulder like he's done a million times before.

------

Will woke up first the next morning, and smiled down at Nico's sleeping face. Nico's face was mushed into his pillow, and Will had to let out a small laugh at the soft snores. He gently tucked a lock of hair behind Nico's ear so he could get a better view of his face.

Seeing the trail of drool on Nico's mouth, he scrunched his nose, though he was smiling.

There legs were tangled together, and Will did wake with a mouthful of Nico's hair, but he really couldn't ask for more.

He frowned when he felt a dull ache start in his lower back, or maybe it was already there? He couldn't tell. He shifted, careful to not wake Nico, and closed his eyes, hoping it would go away. The new position help for about five seconds, but it was quick to come back.

Will decided to ignore it, turning his head to look back at Nico. He moved so he was on his side, his arm was resting on Nico's stomach, his face pressed into his shoulder. Nico hummed, not opening his eyes as he put his face in the crook of Will's neck. Will smiled, his fingers gently going in a circle on Nico's side.