Missed you (pt. 2)

-> I made sure to make this spicy and extra fluffy near the end.

👨‍❤️‍👨 👨‍❤️‍👨 👨‍❤️‍👨 👨‍❤️‍👨 👨‍❤️‍👨 👨‍❤️‍👨 👨‍❤️‍👨 👨‍❤️‍👨

Nico slowly blinked awake, his vision being filled with golden curls. He sat up, barley registering Hades standing in the door way (who had knocked on the opened door to wake them up) and wiped the drool on his cheek.

"Is Will staying for dinner?" Hades asked, making Nico turn around, slightly dazed.

"Uh," Nico looked down at Will, he was still straddling him and blushed, sitting on top of you boyfriend isn't really something you'd want your dad to see, "I don't know, I'll ask him." Hades nodded, leaving the two alone.

He looked back down at Will's sleeping face, then cringed as he saw the wet spot on his neck.

Using his sleeve, he tried to gently wipe away the drool, but it only woke him up.

"Wha'ya doin'?" He asked with a yawn.

"I kind of drooled on you," Nico answered sheepishly. Will used his own sleeve to wipe it away, much to Nico's dismay.

"My dad wants to know if your staying for dinner or not."

"Yout guys wouldn't mind if I did, right?"

"Of course not. My dad likes you," Will chuckled, Nico suddenly groaned, putting his head into Will's chest, "I should probably go tell Hades your staying, but I don't want to get up."

"Don't fall back asleep," Will moved his shoulder, making Nico move as well. Nico groaned as he rolled off of Will, and groaned as he stood up. Will watched, mesmerized (especially when Nico's shirt rode up, reavealling more of his stomach), as Nico put his arms above his head, stretching.

Will admired Nico's outfit, how it showed his pale skin and hugged him tightly at the same time, never failing to distract Will.

"What?" Nico asked.

"Nothing," Will stood up and gave Nico a tender kiss, "It's just impossible to keep my eyes away from you." Nico laughed.

"You're so cheesy, Solace." Will put his arms around Nico's waist, kissing him again, Nico responding immediately, putting his arms around Will's neck (and standing on his tip toes to reach Will better).

The kiss lasted longer than intended, slowly evolving into a french kiss. But they jumped apart as Hades cleared his throat, once again at Nico's door.

"Sorry to interrupt but I need to know how much I have to cook?"

"Uh, y-yeah he's staying. Sorry."

"It's fine," Hades chuckled, walking away once again. Then, a thought struck Nico, and he groaned, putting his head on Will's chest.

"I got up for nothing," He lied back down on his bed.

"You know," Will started, climbing on top of Nico with a suggestive smirk, "This Saturday my mom is going out of town for a while with some of her friends and my sister is going to a birthday party," he leaned down, kissing Nico, "Maybe you could come over and we can," he smiled wider, "Enjoy the time alone together?" Nico hummed, his own smirk on his lips as he wrapped his arms around his neck.

"What'd you have in mind?" He whispered into Will's ear, making him shudder slightly. Will chuckled, sliding his hands under Nico's shirt.

Nico gasped as Will gently scratched a trail down his sensitive sides and kissed his jaw. Nico gripped at Will's hair, sighing contently.

"Gods, Nico, I missed you so much," he muttered, kissing him on the lips feverishly. And suddenly, Nico felt Will grind his hips down on his and he had to bite back a moan, pushing Will away hesitantly.

"Will," he breathed, "My dad is literally downstairs. We can't do this right now."

"Ugh, I really don't like the 'keep the door open' rule." Nico laughed.

"Either way I'm not fucking you with my dad in the house. That'd be really weird. Like, what if he heard us or something?"

"Good point," Will chuckled, pecking his lips. He got off of Nico, sitting beside him.

"Besides," Nico said, his eyes darkening with lust, "You just have to be patient for a couple days. And if you can't," he shrugged, "I can always send pictures. Of anything you want."

Will groaned, covering his face with his hands.

"Don't say stuff like that if we're no allowed to do anything," Nico laughed as he sat up, sitting next to Will, and pushed his shoulder into Will's.

After a minute of silence, Nico grabbed Will's hand, intertwining there fingers together with a soft smile, and pecked Will's cheek before resting his head on his shoulder.

"I love you," he said softly, closing his eyes. He could feel Will's smiling gaze on him.

"I love you," he brought their hands up and kissed the back of Nico's hand before putting it back down. Nico let out a happy sigh, snuggling closer to Will.

👨‍❤️‍👨 👨‍❤️‍👨 👨‍❤️‍👨 👨‍❤️‍👨 👨‍❤️‍👨 👨‍❤️‍👨 👨‍❤️‍👨 👨‍❤️‍👨

ALSO:
Don't cry-
This chapter is dedicated to my queen, Kevin, because he's amazing and I love him and we can't wait to see you again. You mean a lot to us, Kevin, and I'm sure you know that already, but it probably isn't said enough. You have a great personality and you're really funny and we miss you so much. You're one of my best friends, and I'm glad I got to meet you. <3 I can't wait for you to come back so I can you give you a huge hug. <3

•{ KevinAlmaguer2003 }•

-Lexie

(Words: 902)