Period.

More Nico starting his period because why the hell not (+ a coming out fic + a first kissy kiss fic + this chapter is 2k words so, yeah)

I am going to be doing some of the ideas left on my last chapter, I just wanted to write this first to kinda get thoughts going and everything since I have been pretty unmotivated to write recently.

PSA: the new Panic! album is fuckin' bomb so far and I'm ready for the rest to be released and my mom said I could go to the concert when it's in town but I have no one to go with send help.

Also, I do want to say this quickly, telling me to update isn't going to make a chapter come out faster. Especially in times when I'm not motivated to write (like now). When someone tells me to update, it freaks me out, in a way. Like, I stress trying to get a chapter written and it turns out terrible and I have to go back and rewrite it so it takes longer than it usually would to write a chapter, but at the same time, when someone tells me to update, it makes writing feel kind of like a chore and it just becomes unenjoyable for me and it makes me just not want to write at all. I'm glad that you like my writing and want me to update, but please, just be patient. Thanks <3

------

Nico woke up with a groan, his stomach cramping. He rolled to his side, slowly sitting up as he rests his hand on his stomach.

He took a few deep breaths, getting up and cringing when he felt something wet drip between his legs. His eyes widen at the red staining his shorts and inner thighs. He feels a surge of panic, and looking at his bed sheets, he isn't sure what to do.

In the back of his mind, he knew he had started his period, but he was fourteen and hasn't had a period before, so he doesn't have anything to use. It never occurred to him that he should maybe have a few pads for when he did start his period.

An undignified whine escapes the back of his throat and he felt tears prickling at his eyes. He took a shaky breath and quickly took the sheets off of his bed, but when he had them in his hands, he wasn't sure what to do with them. He groans and tosses them haphazardly back on his bed. He looked back down at his legs and sighed, wiping at his eyes as he turned and went to the bathroom.

He grabbed a pair of boxers and sweat pants on the way, quickly taking off the blood-stained ones when he closed the door. Sighing, he threw them in the trash, knowing there was no way he could possibly get the blood out. He quickly sat on the toilet, not wanting to get blood on the floor, and grabbed a towel and started wiping his legs off, deciding he would take a shower when he had an actual pad.

For now though, he put a large wad of toilet paper into the clean pair of underwear, and pulled them up along with his sweatpants. He stood in the bathroom, nervously chewing on his thumb nail as he tried to decide on what to do.

Going to Will wasn't an option. They have only been dating for two months and he didn't want to fuck up what they had by telling him that he wasn't technically a guy, it was hard enough telling Will that he was gay.

Jason is really his only option, considering he was the only person that knew Nico was trans. But he's willing to bet Jason didn't have any pads, and what if he wasn't willing to get Nico pads? Because Nico couldn't get any, there was no excuse for him to unless he wanted to admit to someone that he was trans, and he most certainly was not doing that.

Nico groans, rubbing his hands down his face.

Why did he have to have a uterus?

Taking a deep breath, he shadow travels to Jason's cabin, hesitantly knocking on the door. Jason answers after a second, smiling when he sees Nico.