PSA

Happy fourth of July everyone, if you aren't in America or don't celebrate the fourth of July, I hope you had a wonderful day <3

I just wanted to let everyone know that life has been a little hectic lately and I'm not sure how much I'm going to be able to write.

I don't want to go into much detail, but I feel like you guys kind of deserve to know. (even though I kind of hate when people do this and I'm kind of being hypocritical)

Anyway, there has been a death in our family, and another person is kind of struggling with health. Despite this, there is also a lot of drama and fighting going on right now, and it's kind of stressing me out even though I'm literally just a child and I probably have no reason to worry about the fighting part.

Either way, our plans haven't been canceled and we are still going on a small trip soon (which I will be bringing my laptop, so hopefully I can get some writing done) and the day after I do have band camp.

I don't think I'm going to be able to write much for the month of July and a couple weeks into August. I do apologize, really, I love writing and I don't want to stop. I am going to try and write as much as I can, but it's just usually when things get stressful for me I vent through writing and this isn't really something I'm comfortable with writing about.

Throughout high school, which starts in August for me, I am probably going to be writing less. Not because I don't want to write, but because there are going to be lots of band practices after school and I do want to join a couple of clubs. I'm going to keep updating though, and I'm going to try and update as often as I do now.

Again I am going to try and write as much as I can, and I do have a chapter ready to post for the tenth of July.

I hope you guys can be patient with me and I hope you stick around, thanks <3