Trans Positivity Week - Sunday - Pride

I started watching the Real O'neals and oh my god it's so good? 10/10 recomend

also this chapter is kind of terrible I wrote it all today oops, please tell me of any mistakes <3

------

The first time Nico let Will see him without his binder on, it was because, at that moment, Nico was feeling pretty secure and confident with his body. Of course, he was still wearing a bra and he had a shirt on, but Nico was proud of himself, it was a pretty big step in his opinion.

Will didn't say anything, he didn't look at Nico in a way that made him uncomfortable, and Nico was glad. When he stepped out of the bathroom, he'll admit that he was nervous, but Will just smiled at him and asked if he wanted to watch a movie and cuddle. Nico smiled, cheeks heating slightly as he nodded.

Will smiled at him, grabbed his hand and led him out to the living room. He let Nico choose the movie while he went to get snacks and drinks. He came back before Nico settled on a movie, and started giving suggestions as he placed the food down on the coffee table. They chose one together, and Nico snuggled close to Will. Nico pressed his chest to Will's side, like he would do if he was wearing his binder, and smiled to himself when he felt Will press a kiss to the top of his head. One of Will's arms went around his waist, and with the other hand, he turned the lamp off, then started the movie.

------

When the movie ended, Will let out a loud yawn. It was pretty late, and he figures they probably should have watched it sooner rather than later, and he lets his head drop onto Nico's.

"Did you like it?" He asks, and frowns after a minute of no response. He found that Nico was asleep, and a soft smile graced his lips. He gently caressed Nico's cheek, his smile widening as Nico subconsciously leaned into the touch. He pressed a soft kiss to Nico's lips, brushing a bit of hair from his face, then carefully stood up so he wouldn't wake him up.

After turning the television off, he carried Nico back to his room. Will got him tucked in, but when he got in next to him, Nico started to stir. He let out a yawn, his eyes fluttering open. He frowned, but then sat up.

"I have to take a shower first," he declared, Will frowned.

"What? Why didn't you do that later?" Nico shrugged, looking sheepish.

"Today I went to a pound with Percy and a bunch of dogs jumped all over me. I want to take a shower before I go to sleep." Will nodded.

"There should be towels under the sink," he said, settling into bed. Nico pouted, putting a hand on Will's cheek.

"Can you shower with me?" Nico asked. He saw Will's cheeks heat up as he looked up at him with wide eyes.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I mean, not in, like, a sexual way or anything," he muttered, and Will chuckled, "Please?" Will hesitated before he gave a nod, sitting up. Nico smiled, and made his way to the bathroom, Will in tow.

Nico started the water, getting it to the right temperature, then turned to Will, who was standing and looking awkward. Nico took a deep breath and closed his eyes as he hurriedly took his shirt off.

Will's eyes widened again, and he quickly looked away. He heard Nico shuffling, and he guesses he was taking off his pants as well. After a quick pep talk in his head, Will ditched his shirt and pants.

Glancing over, Will could see that Nico was standing with his hands ready to pull off his bra, but he was hesitating to do so. Will quickly pushed his boxers down, deciding he wanted the awkwardness to just be over with, and he gave Nico an encouraging smile.

Nico took a deep breath and squeezed his eyes shut before taking off the last article of clothing. He didn't open his eyes and soon he felt one of Will's arms wrapping around his waist, the other taking the bra from his hands.

"You okay?" Will asked quietly, and Nico nodded, looking up at Will. Will smiled at him, pressing his lips against Nico's, "You're beautiful," Will murmured, "Don't worry." Nico nodded, then pulled back slowly.

He stepped in the shower, and Will followed close behind him. Nico then wrapped his arms around Will again, and Will wrapped his arms around him in response. Nico sighed against his chest in content.

Will slowly swayed them back and forth, and Nico giggles each time they accidentally bumped the wall or stepped on each other's feet. Will rested his cheek on Nico's head, and Nico buried his face in Will's neck.

"I'm proud of you, Neeks," Will mumbled, and he could feel Nico's smile against his shoulder.

"Me too," he murmured back, and Will smiled, placing a kiss against the top of his head.

------

(836)