Friends

Since I'm officially 15 today, I decided to give you guys this fluffy chapter <3

Even though I should probably write Coming Out 4 soon and finish Airport 2 :/

OH, and I downloaded Grammarly so hopefully, that should help with a lot of my writing ( I only really got it because I don't know when to use too and to oops. It's actually really helpful, I would recommend getting it, it's free :0 (though I think it's only for Google on computers, I'm not sure))

NOTE: Nico does not know the seven, they are Will's friends in this, not Nico's.

------

Nico has never been social. Hence the reason he has no friends.

Maybe not having many people in his life contributes to him being sad all the time, but he was too anxious to actually talk to people. Whenever he did try to talk to someone, it didn't end well. Either the person he talked to would get bored of him and his excessive stuttering or he was just too awkward for them to handle (or both.)

But Will was persistent, he never got bored with Nico and he was so graciously patient with him. Nico was happy when he was with Will, any insecurities and worries flying out the window. And so when the two started dating, he was ecstatic.

He loved holding Will's hand, he loved hugging him, he loved the dates, and he loved just spending time with Will.

Will loved it too, he loved that Nico was his after a year or so of pinning, and he took every chance he got to spoil Nico. Because really, after all, Nico has been through, he deserved to be coddled.

But Will wasn't always available, considering he had college and a job, and he wouldn't always be there when Nico got bored or wanted company (which, for such anti-social person, was pretty damn often.) Thus, he asked if Nico wanted to meet his friends.

Of course, Nico said no. But, with a lot of begging and kisses, he finally agreed, though reluctant.

"I'm excited. I hope you like them," Will mumbled, kissing Nico's cheek and enveloping him in a hug, swinging them side to side. He could feel Nico's smile, though small, against his chest as he wrapped his arms around Will.

"That's not what I'm worried about. If you like them, they're probably amazing, nice people," Nico murmured, then sighed, "I'm scared they won't like me." Will frowned, pulling Nico back at shoulder length to give him a look.

"Nico," he said seriously, making Nico whine.

"I'm sorry," he grumbled, his face turning red as he looked away from Will. Will frowned, pulling him close and kissing the top of his head.

"It's okay. They're going to love you, I promise," he mumbled into Nico's hair. Nico pouted.

"I'm not like you, Will," he said, his voice quiet, "I can't talk to people as easily as you. I'm too awkward."

"Nico, you really don't have to worry, okay? They'll understand, they won't mind. It's going to be okay." Nico sighed, not one hundred percent believing him, but he decided not to comment.

------

Apparently, they were meeting up with Will's friends on Friday. Aproximently three days after Will asked, and much too soon for Nico's liking. But he didn't say anything, knowing that it was important to Will that Nico meet the people he talked to on a regular basis.

He swallowed thickly as he got into the car on Friday night, feeling anxious. Will smiled at him, and no matter how many times he gave words of reassurance, Nico couldn't help the nervousness.