It's Normal.

Cross dresser!Nico, Mortal AU
~~ requested by Ghost_King113
*see Nico's outfits at the end of the chapter

👗 👗 👗 👗 👗 👗 👗 👗

I lightly knocked on the door to Nico's apartment. Minutes later, Nico came to the door way in only a towel and wet hair.

"Oh my, I love your outfit," I smirked, leaning against the door frame. Nico rolled his eyes, walking back inside.

"You have a key." He stated.

"And you have a nice a-"

"You could have came inside with out knocking," He gave me a pointed look, blushing. I shrugged.

"I don't know, wouldn't it be weird to just walk into someone's apartment?"

"Not if that person gave you a key to the apartment."

"Okay, I'll use your key next time, if it means that much to you," I smile at him.

"It does," he grumbled while walking away, probably back to the shower.

"We need to leave at seven!" I called.

"Yeah, yeah," he waved me off, closing the door to the bathroom.

• • • •

"You almost ready?" I asked peaking my head into Nico's room.

"Yeah, could you grab me a tie. There should be one in the dresser," he was fixing his hair. I gave a silent nod, walking over to his dresser.

When I looked at the contents of the draw, my eyebrows furrowed. Panic settled in me as I picked up a skirt with a galaxy design and a crop top.

"Um. . W-why is there a skirt and crop top in here?" I held the outfit up and looked at Nico. His head turned impossibly fast, looking at the clothes with wide eyes.

"I," he cleared his throat, looking me in the eyes, panic clear in them, "Uh, it's um. . H-Hazels! Y-yeah, when she visited from California? She left that h-here. ." Nico trailed off. I looked at the clothes skeptically.

"This doesn't really seem like something she would wear."

"Yeah, w-well. . I-It's hers." I looked at Nico, Nico was looking down.

"It's kind of small for her." He visibly gulped.

"Um. . It shrunk. When I washed it. I washed it and it shrunk." I looked at him for a moment.

"Yeah," I nodded, putting the clothes down, "Okay," I took a deep breath, grabbed a tie, and handed it to Nico with a nervous smile; ready to go on a nice date with my boyfriend.

XxXxXx

A few weeks later, I was about to knock on Nico's door before I remember to use the key.

I smiled as I opened the door to his apartment.

"Nicooooo," I called out. When there was no response, I closed the door and checked the time. Knowing that his shift at work ended not to long ago, I decided to look around.