What dreams are made of

-Dreams are weird sometimes-
--> Hurtful words towards LGBT+

😴  😴  😴  😴  😴  😴  😴  😴

"Hello?" Nico's voice echoed off the white walls of the empty room. He didn't know where he was or what was happening, but he didn't have the best feeling about it.

And, suddenly, there was a door in the wall and frantic knocking. He hesitated, but slowly opened it.

"Hazel?" He asked, his half-sister throwing herself at him and sobbing into his shoulder. He wrapped his arms around her, "What's wrong, Hazel?"

"He's g-gone!" She sobbed.

"W-Who's gone?"

"Leo burned his stick! He's gone, Nico!"

"Leo burned. . Wait, Frank's. . D-Dead?" And suddenly, Hazel was laughing and Nico drew his arms away, looking at her with worry, "Hazel?" He asked uncertainly. Hazel stopped laughing, her face going neutral, and just stared at Nico.

When Nico took a step back, eyes on Hazel, he fell as there was no longer any floor. After a few moments, he landed flat on his back, knocking the air from his lungs.

Giving a couple coughs, he sat up with trouble, and saw Frank sitting, facing the corner.

"F-Frank?" He didn't answer, continuing to stare blankly where the two walls met. Nico looked away from him, looking at his surroundings. He was in a room, but there was grass and trees, the roof was black with white dots, like stars. He noticed a path that led deeper into the trees. He glanced at Frank again, and yelped when he saw he had his head turned, looking at Nico over his shoulder.

With a shuddering breath, he walked backwards towards the path, not letting his eyes wander away from Frank. And he didn't turn around until the other boy was out of sight.

He didn't know how long he was walking for when he heard a voice screech his name. He quickly placed the voice as Bianca's. He ran towards her voice, wanting to see her again.

He found her sitting on a log, and when she saw him, her face morphed into disgust.

"Oh gods," she said quietly.

"Bianca?" He took a step forward, and she stood up, looking angry.

"Don't come near me," she seethed, scowling.

"W-What do you mean?" His voice cracked, he felt like he would start crying.

"You're dating a guy," Nico swallowed thickly, "You're sick, Nico."

"N-No it's okay-"

"Mama would be disappointed."

"I- no. S-She-"

"She said it was wrong. You're wrong, Nico."

"Bianca," tears were welling in his eyes.

"It should have been you, Nico. You're wrong," she said sadly. A sob tumbled out of Nico's lips, and he shook his head.

"It's okay, Nico," Bianca came over to him, her voice still soft, "You're sick. I can help you get better, Nico."

The scene faded, and he was in the infirmary. Sitting in a cot, Will in front of him with worry in his eyes.

"Why are you crying, Nico?" He wiped a tear from Nico's cheek. Nico looked around, confused, before his eyes landed on Will again. Nico started crying, harder this time, and Wil rubbed circles in his back until he calmed down.