Relationships

Asexual! Homoromantic! Nico for ffoodie (and thank you, ffoodie, for being so active on my book? Like wow, also everyone else who's active on my book(s) thank you guys you're all amazing and I love and appreciate all of you <3).
This is actually one of the few topics I've avoided writing about, only because I don't know much on the topic and I'm scared of saying something wrong and offending someone, so please correct me if I do get something wrong <3

------

Nico was scared about telling Will.

It hadn't gone over well with his last boyfriend.

He had invited Will over to his apartment, planning on telling him today. Nico sits on his couch, taking a deep breath and putting his face in his hands.

How do you tell a person you never have a chance of having sex with his boyfriend? Nico groans.

He's pretty sure he loves Will. No matter how much he loves him, though, he isn't willing to do something that makes him so uncomfortable and sick to his stomach. His nose upturns.

Will was a reasonable guy. He wouldn't break up with Nico over something as simple as this, right?

Nico startles when there's knocking on the door, then the sound of the door opening. Nico rolls his eyes and stands up, going over to see Will.

Will beams at him, and Nico can't help but smile in return. Will steps forward and wraps his arms around Nico, pressing a slobbery kiss to where ever he can reach on his face, he does it every time he sees Nico.

Nico giggles, grabbing on to Will's arms. Will smiles as he pulls back.

"Hi," he says, and Nico laughs.

"Hey," his smile wavers a bit, and Will frowns.

"What's wrong?" He asks.

"I need to tell you something," he mumbles. Will's frown deepens, he grabs on to Nico's hands.

"What's up?"

"Promise you won't get mad at me or anything?" Will squeezes Nico's hands.

"I promise," Nico swallows thickly, and he looks away from Will's gaze. Will squeezes his hands again, and Nico takes a deep breath.

"I'm asexual," he breathed, quietly and quickly.

"Oh thank god," Will lets out a long breath, looking relieved. Nico frowns, not expecting the reaction.

"What?"

"I thought you were gonna say something bad. You scared me, Neeks!" He whined.

"S-Sorry? Uh, you're okay with this?"

"Yeah," Will smiled at him, "of course I am."

"You know it means we're most likely aren't ever going to have sex, right?"

"Sex doesn't make a relationship, Neeks. I'm okay with not doing anything, you're my boyfriend, and you being asexual isn't going to change that," Nico nods, settling into Will's embrace. Will places kisses to the top of Nico head.

Nico hums, wrapping his arms around Will's middle, and it's like he never told Will about being asexual and now he's pretty much positive he's in love with Will.

"You make me happy," Nico states, and he feels Will's smile on the top of his head.

"You make me happy, too, Neeks."

———

Will's been good at keeping boundaries, and Nico knows that sometimes it's really hard for him to, but he's trying. Nico thinks he falls in love a bit more when he backs away when Nico gets uncomfortable or when things become to heated for his preference.

The first time Nico actually tells Will that he loves him, it's after Will had to force himself to back off. 

Nico had been upset with himself because he couldn't give him what he wanted. Will told him it was okay, though, that he didn't want to make Nico uncomfortable.

It had been a bad day for Nico to begin with, and he's pretty sure that's why he got so upset with himself, but Will was so amazing, and it just kind of slipped when he and Will were cuddling. Right after Nico had finished crying and felt happy and content and warm in Will's arms.

Will face was buried in Nico's hair, his hand on his waist, and their legs were tangled.

Will had smiled in response to his words as Nico had another mental freak out. It halted to a stop when Will said he loved him to, and Nico can admit that he shed a couple tears. Because Will loved him, and he loved Will.

For the rest off the night, they giggled and cuddled and kissed and it was just perfect in Nico's mind.

------

I'm running out of chapter titles can you tell

Oh my god two updates in one day? 

(Oof I'm sorry that this chapter kind of sucks and that it's so short)

It's the weekend and I think I lied because our schedule got messed up I think we have two more weeks of testing or something I don't know. This week we only did one test so yeah.

I feel like this chapter could be better and longer but I'm not sure what else to write or how to make it better, I'm sorry I could probably rewrite it some time in the future if you want me to.

Follow my snapchat @/ gay_weefee

(851)