Kitten

-> The Prompts are probably going to be short, also I'm not comfortable with doing full on smut, so keep that in mind 😂
-> Really sorry for being inactive lately.
-> PROMPTS I'M GOING TO BE DOING - 1, 2, 7, 10, 11, 14, 18, 21, 22, and 32.

Also I currently have a three day weekend soooo m' probably going to get a lot of writing done 👍🏻😁👍🏻

Prompt #1 - 'The skirt is short on purpose.'

🐱  🐱  🐱  🐱  🐱  🐱  🐱  🐱

Nico knew what it was like to get bullied, or more accurately in this situation, pushed around.

And that is exactly what was happening to Will. He was getting pushed around.

"It's just how docters treat interns, in sure I'm not the only person they messed with," was Will's excuse when Nico brought the subject up, because Nico really didn't appreciate how the doctors were treating his fiancé.

Nico may have believed Will's excuse, if only the doctors had been teasing him before Will came out and told them he had a male fiancé. And, once again,  he voiced his concerns, but Will just shrugged it off.

"People can be rude, Nico, it's just how they are, if it gets too much, I'll tell you. Plus, not all of the doctors are like that. I'll be fine, Nico. Promise."

But no matter how hard Will brushed it off, he often came home with a duller look in his eyes and an obviously fake smile.

So, Nico decided to do something that wouldn't necessarily help the problem, but would hopefully make Will happier.

Since Will (*cough* Lexie *cough*) liked the pet name 'Kitten' for Nico, he decided he would dress up as a cat.

Only, a slightly more mature cat.

As in a sheer, black crop top, black collar with a leash (its kinky don't look at me), black fishnet leggings, black high heels, and a black really -really- short skirt. Along with putting on a bit of make up, he now had long eyelashes, winged eyeliner, dark eyeshadow, and a bit of gloss for his lips. He even went as far as to get his nails done, so now, they were long and black. (In his defense, Will once said the color black looked hot on him because of his pale complexion). Don't forget the small cat ears on his head, the band that's keeping them there hidden under his fluffy black hair.

He was beyond nervous, he's never dressed up for Will, Will had never asked him to dress up, but he's 75% sure Will will like it.

He made a quick decision to take a picture of himself to send to Will later before he sat down, and waited for Will to get home in their room after the picture was taken.

Checking the time, Nico was able to quickly calculate how much longer until Will was supposed to be home, which was about twenty minutes.

And, finally, after about twenty five minutes, he heard the door to their apartment open and close gently, than Will calling that he was home. With a deep breath, Nico stood up and straighter out his skirt.

After a small pep talk in his head, he headed to the kitchen - where he knew Will would be - slowly and quietly, thankful for the carpet for muffling the sound of his heels.

Sure enough, Will was in the kitchen, his back towards Nico as he washed his hands.

"Hey," Nico said weakly, his voice slightly shaky.

"Hey," Wil said, not turning to face Nico. Nico shifted on his feet.

"So, how was your day?" Nico took pride in the reaction he got from Will when he turned around.

"Um, what - what are you wearing?" He asked, his eyes going over every inch of Nico.

Feeling his face flush slightly, Nico tucked a strand of hair behind his ear and shrugged, a sheepish look on his features.

Will came over to where Nico was standing, not taking his eyes from Nico's body, and put his hands on his waist, Nico looking up at him through his eyelashes.

"Do you like it?" Nico asked quietly.

"Yeah, yeah it looks - it's um," he cleared his throat, still unable to look away from Nico's body, "it's amazing." Nico grinned.

"I'm glad you like it."

"You um. ." Will ran his hands down Nico's thigh, making Nico shudder, "you have fishnets. . And a collar. . With a leash," Will held the leash in his hands, finally looking into Nico's eyes.

"I have a leash," Nico confirmed, smiling wider, "and what are you going to do about it?"

Will swallowed, looking back down at Nico, one hand still on his waist, the other going to play with them hem of his skirt.

"This is a uh. . This is a short skirt," he commented, his face going really red as his voice raised an octave higher. Nico smiled even wider at that, taking a step closer.

"The skirt is short on purpose."

🐱  🐱  🐱  🐱  🐱  🐱  🐱  🐱

Wonderful.

(Words: 824)